Sin Bin Betting Thread

faraway saint

1 hour ago, 3 moffat buds said:

Nice one.  My bet on this match came up in the final seconds due to Matt Ritchie fouling someone.  If I had known Shelvey was going to be involved I would have added a red card too.

43EFBFB3-F675-4575-B797-B491AF3544D8.jpeg

I'm amazed that the odds on offer for your bet was only 17/2. It looks harder to win than my 14/1

Great work. 

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

A lot going with these bets above far to complicated for me sounds like fun mind.... I'd be shouting constantly at the telly... Kick him, shoot ya moron. that baw was oot ref ya plonker, hows that no a foul ya dick  :lol: 

It was a wee bit of fun yesterday and I thought it was beat until Ritchie whacked the Spurs guy with quite literally the last kick of the match.  One thing that is a pain when you are betting like this is when refs play the advantage rule when there has been an obvious foul.

I find that it does add a wee bit of interest on a TV game but bet365 are frustrating since they remove the cash out option at times for what seems like fairly random reasons e.g I was only waiting on 2 or 3 free kicks with about 10 mins to go but the cash out option wasn’t available.

7 hours ago, 3 moffat buds said:

It was a wee bit of fun yesterday and I thought it was beat until Ritchie whacked the Spurs guy with quite literally the last kick of the match.  One thing that is a pain when you are betting like this is when refs play the advantage rule when there has been an obvious foul.

I find that it does add a wee bit of interest on a TV game but bet365 are frustrating since they remove the cash out option at times for what seems like fairly random reasons e.g I was only waiting on 2 or 3 free kicks with about 10 mins to go but the cash out option wasn’t available.

They don't give you a cash out option on each way golf bets either. but you tend to get better odds with them,   saying that their cash out offer is pretty crap to be honest anyway and not worth it IMO 

Paddy Power are much more generous when it comes to cashing out bud... they're even half decent sometimes when your bets going tits up