Sin Bin Betting Thread

faraway saint

Another wee betting storyย 

The 2005 US Masters I had backed Chris Dimarcoย ย @ 80/1ย 

Playing the 16th one shot behind Tiger Woods,ย  Dimarco hit his ball to about 8ft Tiger was in a impossible position in the rough, commentators where saying this could be a two or three shot swing to Dimarco I had it in the bagย ย :)ย  2 minutes later

Tiger chipped in for a birdie Dimarco missedย :shockaroonyย 

And to rub salt into my wounds I have to suffer it every year when they show his chip at least 50 times every time the Masters comes round as the greatest shot in Masters historyย 

I got a boot in the gang goolies and NIKE got their best advertisement ever as the Nike ball stopped on the edge of the hole for 2 seconds to wave to the cameras before dropping into the holeย 

ย 

Edited by portmahomack saint

On 5/10/2022 at 10:25 PM, portmahomack saint said:

Gut feeling is Arbroath have had their chance to come up in the Killie game,ย  hope they can do it fingers X

After much contemplation, I think it has to be head over heart, so I've weighed in on ICT over 90 minutes tonight.ย 

The Smokies blew their big chance against Killie, and I feel that (sadly) Madame Fate may have turned her back on big Dick's boys.

Heartbreaking for them if I'm right, but let's see what transpires .....

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

After much contemplation, I think it has to be head over heart, so I've weighed in on ICT over 90 minutes tonight.ย 

The Smokies blew their big chance against Killie, and I feel that (sadly) Madame Fate may have turned her back on big Dick's boys.

Heartbreaking for them if I'm right, but let's see what transpires .....

Hopefully were both wrongย 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, 3 moffat buds said:

Hoping for just a wee bit more luck with tonightโ€™s bet builder ๐Ÿ™

ย 

DAA900F1-4411-41F8-9066-9B5BB598FBE1.jpeg

Ouch mate, fingers crossed for tonight.ย 

I've always found that I'd rather be nowhere near it than your bet above, painful.ย 

Edited by faraway saint

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...