Great stuff! 

The management and team were kind enough to sign and send on a 50th Birthday Card I had asked Tony Fitzpatrick forwarded to my son in February of this year. 

Great to see the human and personal touch within the club. 

Ooft careful, GDPR 25th May , can see your name signed by Jack [emoji14]

Will look good framed [emoji4]

Yup, talking of framing these shirts can anyone recommend somewhere reasonable that frames football shirts. I have three I need sorted for wall hanging.

Edit to add....

I spoke to the manager of Greaves the other day and asked who did their framing and he said they used some place in Paisley, either Art on the Wall or Paisley picture framers ???

Any recommendations welcome, I’m quoted circa £120 per unit, seems a tad extortionate !?

1 hour ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Yup, talking of framing these shirts can anyone recommend somewhere reasonable that frames football shirts. I have three I need sorted for wall hanging.

Edit to add....

I spoke to the manager of Greaves the other day and asked who did their framing and he said they used some place in Paisley, either Art on the Wall or Paisley picture framers ???

Any recommendations welcome, I’m quoted circa £120 per unit, seems a tad extortionate !?

We did our own. It's not really difficult.

We did our own. It's not really difficult.

I’ve seen lots of kits available. I’m keen to know about preservation, mould, glass contact etc etc etc. I have a top in particular that needs to be well maintained and not degrade.
I’ve seen framing kits for next to hee haw but wanting a professional job, but not at professional £++ prices !! ??
A solid reference appreciated.
Volume discount for cash considered [emoji6]

15 hours ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Edit to add....

Third Dimension Framing in Musselburgh, check your PM’s.