faraway saint

Who Should be in the Sin Bin

Occurred to me that there seems to be no real reason why some are in the sin bin when others, more deserving, aren't. 

So, who should be in here and why?

The reason why is important.

Should members who are upset :1eye over anything that they don't agree with maybe better off joining a knitting club?

As much as there are many members who make me laugh/greet/sleep etc I don't have any on ignore or want them banished.

Life's like that, takes all types. 

I’m no even joking ronnies son is wanting a fight :lol:

Anyway, I’ve only got one person on ignore, I hope each day that nobody quotes him.

I just think the guy who gives me the needle starting so many threads needs banishing

Sounds ‘tricky’ , but should be simple

I would send in anyone who posts like a 5 year old that has just found a book titled "My First Swear Words".

What does need to be avoided is banging people up in here because they have a different opinion. Blatant wind-up merchants are an exception but if everyone on this forum agreed on everything said, it wouldn't be much of a forum.

People complain about the likes of Ricky starting numerous threads and while it does appear he posts every daily thought that comes to him, some of these threads do have decent ideas behind them. Shull may hide his secret love for Samson by telling us he wants him replaced ASAP, it doesn't mean he should be placed here as again he can contribute well.

This place should be reserved purely for wind up merchants and my other example at the start of the post.

8 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

emoji23.png

Anyway, I’ve only got one person on ignore, I hope each day that nobody quotes him.

I just think the guy who gives me the needle starting so many threads needs banishing

Sounds ‘tricky’ , but should be simple

Here you want to be my back up in this fight it seems the main pain was caused by me saying that his dad needs pills to get an erection not the suggestion that he snorts concil off his maws arse then cry’s on his dads cock apparently I can say that just not that Ronnie can’t get it up 

Edited by ReturnOf isma is god

Here you want to be my back up in this fight it seems the main pain was caused by me saying that his dad needs pills to get an erection not the suggestion that he snorts concil off his maws arse then cry’s on his dads cock apparently I can say that just not that Ronnie can’t get it up 

Fairly sure you said you’re a ‘reformed character’ , can’t see any issues with your comments :D

7 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I would send in anyone who posts like a 5 year old that has just found a book titled "My First Swear Words".

5 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

I rest my case.

5 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

What does need to be avoided is banging people up in here because they have a different opinion. Blatant wind-up merchants are an exception but if everyone on this forum agreed on everything said, it wouldn't be much of a forum.

People complain about the likes of Ricky starting numerous threads and while it does appear he posts every daily thought that comes to him, some of these threads do have decent ideas behind them. Shull may hide his secret love for Samson by telling us he wants him replaced ASAP, it doesn't mean he should be placed here as again he can contribute well.

This place should be reserved purely for wind up merchants and my other example at the start of the post.

Fair opinion, TBH, as I've stated before, this is a waste of time.

Not one person, as far as I'm aware, has been "warned" that their behaviour is enough to be banished in here with no explanation.

Even Ricky , as annoying as he is, shouldn't be in here.

Point and laugh or ignore, this serves no real purpose apart from giving some of the forum members another reason to "play the man" which is as tedious as the people they surround and single out. 

11 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I rest my case.

So, this type of post which, to me,seems an obvious attempt to be controversial, seen plenty of these members before, upsets you?

Surely it's no real issue to let it go or slip them onto ignore rather than this idiotic idea of a sin bin? 

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

So, this type of post which, to me,seems an obvious attempt to be controversial, seen plenty of these members before, upsets you?

Surely it's no real issue to let it go or slip them onto ignore rather than this idiotic idea of a sin bin? 

It's more the fact that I believe things like that are better reasons for sin bin placement than some of the other "offences".

Sin Bin idea itself is odd IMO. Not sure on what it achieves.

1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

It's more the fact that I believe things like that are better reasons for sin bin placement than some of the other "offences".

Sin Bin idea itself is odd IMO. Not sure on what it achieves.

This was pointed out the last time this idiotic idea was put in place.

Thanks for confirming that this an ill thought out idea with no real end game. 

PS I'm all out of likes, I owe you one......................not in a sexual way. :wink:

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Fair opinion, TBH, as I've stated before, this is a waste of time.

Not one person, as far as I'm aware, has been "warned" that their behaviour is enough to be banished in here with no explanation.

Even Ricky , as annoying as he is, shouldn't be in here.

Point and laugh or ignore, this serves no real purpose apart from giving some of the forum members another reason to "play the man" which is as tedious as the people they surround and single out. 

Agreed. Placing the likes of Dickson in here would have just played into his hands because he'd be a "victim".