B&W Army Forum

faraway saint

Seems there's plenty bad mouthing of this forum by some  over on P&B, yet they still frequent the forum.

Quite why they feel the need, and still use the forum, is surprising.

Div seems to have been swayed by a small minority of people who, IMO, would look to find any reason to demean the forum as it didn't suit what they like.

It's been mentioned for a LONG time the lack of any level of moderation is a factor, not the members.

There's no major changes needed, IMO, just tidying up,

Lazy moderation is a factor here, well not lazy, NO moderation TBH. 

The idea of "mod 1, mod 2 etc" was suggested by me and Snake some years ago in a PM discussion before he went in the huff.  :lol:

The football club are on a high and the forum should reflect this. 

11 hours ago, cockles1987 said:
12 hours ago, faraway saint said:
Seems there's plenty bad mouthing of this forum by some  over on P&B, yet they still frequent the forum.
Div seems to have been swayed by a small minority of people who, IMO, would look to find any reason to demean the forum as it didn't suit what they like.
It's been mentioned for a LONG time the lack of any level of moderation is a factor, not the members.
The idea of "mod 1, mod 2 etc" was suggested by me and Snake some years ago in a PM discussion before he went in the huff.  emoji38.png

Who's Snake?

Snake this Lifetime,

He's cornered "irony" by running around talking about trolls while trolling a few people in his best "snide" manner. :lol:

(Check the Three Word Story" thread, he's funny, trying his best, and failing, to turn it into a "troll" based thread)

It keeps him happy. 

PS Snakes still, well, being a snake. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

Doug Jamie should be in here for this classic post about Arsenal............................

"I don't think he is....... Anyway bet you they win tonight and win the Europa, and the replacement fails............. Time will tell

Stick to what you do best....................what is that? :lol:

• 9 months later...
On Saturday, May 05, 2018 at 11:45 PM, faraway saint said:

The idea of "mod 1, mod 2 etc" was suggested by me and Snake some years ago in a PM discussion before he went in the huff.  :lol:

The Forum is in Great Shape. 

Trolling has fallen considerably. 

The quality of threads and posts have improves. 

Moderation has helped.

Just now, faraway saint said:

Unfortunately your spelling hasn't. :1eye

So kind of you to point out this out. I have an overactive autocorrect.

I do hope you don't want me to correct your posts. It would be a full time job.  Your grammar in particular reflects West of Scotland working class idioms which bear little similarity to standard English. 

But..the Forum is in Great Shape. Busy, interactive,  lacking bile and repetitiveness. Long may it last. 

Since you are in Paisley. Enjoy the game tomorrow. I know you will be going. 

Just now, St.Ricky said:

So kind of you to point out this out. I have an overactive autocorrect.

I do hope you don't want me to correct your posts. It would be a full time job.  Your grammar in particular reflects West of Scotland working class idioms which bear little similarity to standard English. 

But..the Forum is in Great Shape. Busy, interactive,  lacking bile and repetitiveness. Long may it last. 

Since you are in Paisley. Enjoy the game tomorrow. I know you will be going. 

It's all part of the service, although blaming auto correct for your inability to read is quite amusing. :1eye

Please feel free to correct my posts, I'd look forward to that. 

Oh, your earlier point about trolling........................exactly what you have done digging up this thread. :byebye

You are a stupid old fool, and that's the opinion of many who freely mock you. :lol

On Saturday, May 05, 2018 at 11:45 PM, faraway saint said:

F Man.

Let me help you.

Try editing this post .

I'm sure you will notice the changes you need to make to ensure that the basic rules of grammar are followed. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

I'm just back, the "no mark" Jaybee abusing people who don't agree with him.

Then he whines about abuse on the forum, he's funny, in a "thick as feck" type way. :hammer

The Forum is full of people like him.

On 5/5/2018 at 11:45 PM, faraway saint said:

Whoever takes over the running of the Forum when Div retires , I think they will close every Section down and just keep the Sin Bin.

It is where the action and fun is.

Positive posters theory in flames.................

Right now the "popular contributors" table on the forum shows 5 posters who are normally positive in their posts. 

In top spot, despite being restricted, wrongly in the sin bin......Faraway Saint....................WGAF about the rest. 

What's gone right for the forum? 

Thanks PRicky. :lol::lol::lol:

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Positive posters theory in flames.................

Right now the "popular contributors" table on the forum shows 5 posters who are normally positive in their posts. 

In top spot, despite being restricted, wrongly in the sin bin......Faraway Saint....................WGAF about the rest. 

What's gone right for the forum? 

Thanks PRicky. :lol::lol::lol:

Good post sir and well done.

I would give you a " like " but I'm restricted in here and I have feck all left to give today.

When I googled ‘Football forums’ last week, a phenomenal amount came back on search results.

Only 4 included St Mirren of which this -

http://paisleysaints.proboards.com/board/1/general-discussion

...Was one, now, initially I thought Div was about to set up a new one.

However, there are only 4 threads so far ( if you can call them that ) so my guess is Fricky or Stuart Dickson as nobody has replied yet [emoji2]