Great end to SPFL Premiership Season

St.Ricky

16 hours ago, guinness said:

Strange none if the last day was televised. I watched EFL football all day when I would have rather watched spfl finale.

And what a finale at the top end with Aberdeen beating Celtic and taking second place whilst Rangers come back from 3 down to lead 5...4 only for Hibs to equalise and make it 5...5. If this is premiership football then bring it on. Now where is that number to book my season ticket? 

Top 6 Final Day

Results

Green Bigots 0-1 Aberdeen

Kilmarnock 1-0 Heart of Midlothian

Hibernian 5-5 Sevco

Table

1) Green Bigots 82pts

2) Aberdeen 73pts

3) Sevco 70pts

4) Hibernian 67pts

5) Kilmarnock 59pts

6) Heart of Midlothian 49pts

Excellent season for Aberdeen as they once again deny the Sevvies 2nd place. To achieve such consistency shows how good a manager Derek McInnes is. Good to see them winning at the Bigotdome as well. Very well done to Hibs on their return to the top flight, and well done to Killie on a fantastic season. Should Clarke remain in place it will be very interesting to see what they can achieve next season, or if it's back to normality.

The season is now over...unless you are Partick Thistle.

On 5/9/2018 at 11:03 AM, Cornwall_Saint said:

That's true actually, I've just looked at this year's competition and realised the Fakes and Sevvies entered in Q1 together. If Celtic win the Cup my point is valid at least! It might have been two or three years ago it was a staggered entrance into qualification.

Actually I was wrong about this  (hey, it had to happen sometime :P).

Aberdeen, by virtue of finishing 2nd will go into Q2;  Rangers and Hibs/Motherwell will start at Q1.

8 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Aberdeen, by virtue of finishing 2nd will go into Q2;  Rangers and Hibs/Motherwell will start at Q1.

Talk me through this EAB if you will... keep it simple.. needs to be at my age... what are we talking about here? 

Edited by St.Ricky

8 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Wow so Dons will avoid Goat Herders, Male Prostitutes , Postman and Cheesemakers ..................

Cant wait to see Gerrards Multimillionborrowed FC V BAAAAAAAA Town from Andorra

27 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

I think it's both of us. I thought the 3 clubs might enter at separate stages so I was half right and you were half right :lol:

16 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Wow so Dons will avoid Goat Herders, Male Prostitutes , Postman and Cheesemakers ..................

Cant wait to see Gerrards Multimillionborrowed FC V BAAAAAAAA Town from Andorra

The Dons won't avoid the bakers who came 3rd in San Marino after they pump Sevco in Q1! 

13 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

We should have the summer football debate around the first week in July :whistle

Sevco's bigger issue is that they'll be missing all the amazing international players Gerrard will have signed because they'll all still be at the World Cup. The Sevvies, well known for their massive history (all 6 years of it) will demand UEFA to place them straight in the group stages as a result of them being Europe's biggest club (alongside Hamburg) and that they are too big to play the bakers from San Marino.

5 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Sevco's bigger issue is that they'll be missing all the amazing international players Gerrard will have signed because they'll all still be at the World Cup. The Sevvies, well known for their massive history (all 6 years of it) will demand UEFA to place them straight in the group stages as a result of them being Europe's biggest club (alongside Hamburg) and that they are too big to play the bakers from San Marino.

I hereby confer upon you a badge to show that you have master the art of sarcasm. In the case in point. Very well deserved. Star student.