Cut Price St MIrren Tops with Every Season Ticket

21 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
23 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
A pipe dream? 
Probably.... But why not? 
Imagine it...  3 Stands filled and all of us wearing a Saints Top. 
OK........ So what incentives would you look for or suggest? 

So who has to have the loss. Joma or St.Mirren. Don't think you've thought through bud.

Santa Ponsa. See where you are coming from but done correctly both would gain through increased numbers sold. 

But... Any other ideas? 

Edited by St.Ricky

30 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
41 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
Santa Ponsa. See where you are coming from but done correctly both would gain through increased numbers sold. 
But... Any other ideas? 

Don't think either will see it like that.

Fairly common business practice but not seen it in football before. .. two for 1 at less than the cost if each is bought separately. Thanks for the response though. I see Oldham are offering a free scarf. 

Any other ideas on incentives to buy a season ticket?

Edited by St.Ricky

17 minutes ago, Drew said:

Have you tried your local Men's Shed?

Would I find you there?

Do you have any ideas on how the club might incentivize sales?

Reduced price,  shirt,  scarf or other offers. Points for use in the club shop? 

Straightforward Drew

Edited by St.Ricky

To be fair, it isn’t the craziest idea I’ve ever heard. It could be a token discount, say if you buy an ST, get a fiver off a new top, or something. Buy one shirt, get another for a tenner off.

Not the worst thread, there have been five hundred worse ones from the OP, and that’s just today.

Just now, Stu said:

Seem to remember an offer for a free kid's top with season tickets a few years back. Was when JD Sports had the contract.

Indeed, it’s a decent suggestion. Certainly one worth consideration when the club come out and blitz us with their charm offensive and deals to get bums on seats (and I don’t mean Old Firm ones, which seems to have been something of a cart-before-horse priority).

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

A pipe dream? 

I think we should be looking at anything that could see that situation but at what cost to the club if they all are wearing free tops from buying a season ticket ?    What about the free or reduced Child tickets , do they get a free top ?

1/4 Million pounds of lost turnover and a bill for the club of somewhere in the region of  £65000 ?  

I would prefer to see the club work with local business who would give ST Buddie discounts on services and good bought .

30 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

To be fair, it isn’t the craziest idea I’ve ever heard. It could be a token discount, say if you buy an ST, get a fiver off a new top, or something. Buy one shirt, get another for a tenner off.

Not the worst thread, there have been five hundred worse ones from the OP, and that’s just today.

That's the idea Poza. Discount if you buy both together. Can be a limited offer or whatever.  Stu  also came up with a previous offer re a kids top. Oldham have a "free scarf" offer.  Birmingham have a points offer which I think is redeemable with local businesses so ties in with another idea suggested in the thread. Thanks. Hope guys and gals keep the ideas coming. 

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

A pipe dream? 

In theory this is a potentially excellent idea and warrants some investigation IMO.

Giving away free stuff in the hope of upselling existing customers or gaining more customers  is a very common and hugely business practice throughout the world.

In my own company I tried offering a no-obligation free trial for new customers, advertised it only on facebook and we trebled our customer base within a few weeks.

Edited by oaksoft

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Fairly common business practice but not seen it in football before. .. two for 1 at less than the cost if each is bought separately. Thanks for the response though. I see Oldham are offering a free scarf. 

Any other ideas on incentives to buy a season ticket?

Did you not used to get 10% off with your season ticket before? 

21 hours ago, oaksoft said:

In theory this is a potentially excellent idea and warrants some investigation IMO.

Giving away free stuff in the hope of upselling existing customers or gaining more customers  is a very common and hugely business practice throughout the world.

In my own company I tried offering a no-obligation free trial for new customers, advertised it only on facebook and we trebled our customer base within a few weeks.

Maybe next year Oaksoft.

On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 12:20 PM, St.Ricky said:

A pipe dream? 

Euwwww 3 stands of lard stuffed into the beloved stipes:wacko: