Cut Price St MIrren Tops with Every Season Ticket

29 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Would be quite a sight though if we could get 6000 Buddies to Wear the Black and White top at the opening game.

You can make that 5998, my son and I will be on holiday as I suspect a few hundred more maybe given how early the league starts although we will see the LC sectional games for the first time this coming season. At the guts of £50 a time I will not be purchasing any new top although the boy probably will. Retro does me just fine.

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

You can make that 5998, my son and I will be on holiday as I suspect a few hundred more maybe given how early the league starts although we will see the LC sectional games for the first time this coming season. At the guts of £50 a time I will not be purchasing any new top although the boy probably will. Retro does me just fine.

Got you Ayrshire. 

You are right about the holiday period. 

New or retro... Black and White is Black and White. 

1 hour ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Agree there, quite why everyone would choose to wear a football strip, especially if they are rather overweight, ha ha, is surprising. 

It's amazing isn't it that people wear replica shirts. There's clearly no market for them.

Don't know why teams bother to have them produced... Arsenal for example. 

I recommend the 5. 2 diet if you need to lose weight ADS