Ipswich Town - Permission to Speak with Jack Ross

:lol:
Hey, what's £2K a week here or there?
Christ, fitba dahn saaf really is a different world.
Cheers for everything Jack, all the best in your new job:rolleyes:

Tv money bankrolls these clubs in England, mediocre clubs many of them twenty years ago and now millions to spend. And I’ve also watched some dross and crap in the English championship this season. If Six months into the job and Jack on back of numerous defeats I don’t believe he will be given time despite what IT fans say. It’s a brutal league to get out of

Might not be now but his time will come. 
Show progress in our Premiership.  Bring in bigger crowds. 
Then he will be a very hot prospect - possibly English Premiership. 
Time to get his head down and get on with things here. 
Of course.... I might be wrong. 

Couldn’t say it better! My sentiments exactly. I will be truly saddened when Jack leaves. Quite upset actually. He’s brought much joy and happiness to our town and many people. I’ve not felt this good about our team for many many years . He’s a pleasure to listen to and he’s articulate and positive in interviews. I know he will leave . Maybe soon..But I want him for this season in the premiership. Complete his job for us , leave a legend and go with our best wishes.

100% correct and to be honest I still don't think he is top of the list - regrettably,  as I have developed a bit of a man crush.

You might have to wait in line for the man crush thing, he had plenty of those as a player and has thousands now, all in front of you.

Not me though, I'm not talking about me. Honest...

????????????

ETA Jack can do what he wants imo, either way I'll never forget his time with us, nothing but total admiration for the way he turned us around. One thing he won't do is hurt St Mirren, expect his (honest, from the heart) statement on his future very, very soon.

You might have to wait in line for the man crush thing, he had plenty of those as a player and has thousands now, all in front of you.

Not me though, I'm not talking about me. Honest...

????????????

I’ve a t shirt that says In Jack We Trust [emoji8][emoji460]️ It will be tear stained when he leaves [emoji25][emoji45]

Oh my goodness, I need to explain getting "upset", ok, maybe that's normal in your world.
And I thought we had some weirdos in UAE. ha ha

Weirdo! What’s weird about me pal. Stick to constructive posts , all you done since you appeared is slag folk, glad you out in Ali baba land

39 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Don't think it was the wisest decision by Jack to do bt sport tonight.

He obviously will have already agreed to do it and didnt want to let them down. Dont think anything bad was said or asked. Just Sutton being typical Sutton really.

Guest TPAFKATS
He obviously will have already agreed to do it and didnt want to let them down. Dont think anything bad was said or asked. Just Sutton being typical Sutton really.
Yeah, understand that he'd probably signed up for the two legs of play off but given he'd been to London for talks with Ipswich in between, I feel he'd have been better calling off tonight. It's not as if they couldn't get someone in at short notice.
Mibees he just wanted to shaft Alex Rae by not giving him a chance of the gig [emoji57]

By the way everyone.

I must apologise, I have been popping on here for two days and I haven't asked you the most important question.

On TWTD (Our forum) it is our tradition to ask new friends their favourite cheese.

So; What is your favourite cheese?

I'm a Suffolk Blue man - although I am continually tempted by the namby pamby French Roquefort 

Edited by ShefkiKuqisSkidmarks

By the way everyone.
I must apologise, I have been popping on here for two days and I haven't asked you the most important question.
On TWTD (Our forum) it is our tradition to ask new friends their favourite cheese.

I'm a Suffolk Blue man - although I am continually tempted by the namby pamby French Roquefort 

Wensleydale my good man[emoji106]

1 hour ago, ShefkiKuqisSkidmarks said:

By the way everyone.

Primula Cheese and Chives.