Ipswich Town - Permission to Speak with Jack Ross

You keep saying that I "called" or "implied" that you're a racist. Once again, where?

I have constantly stated that in my opinion it was a racist comment and I have never said there was intent behind it. Which makes the comment just about the very definition of casual racism despite oaky not having such a thing on his planet. Nothing you or your wee gang have said has changed that opinion and I will call racism each and every time I hear or read it. You and your wee gang may disagree with my opinion, that's your choice.

I have tried several times to get the thread back on topic but you continue to protest your innocence while at the same time you gang up on me. Do any of you think it will change my opinion?

I'll stop at this, have a wee think about how your post could be perceived by others who can't read your mind and don't know you from Adam.

There really is no talking to you. Lol. Pathetic . There is no little gang that’s in your little brain as really you can’t stand being wrong in your perception. and as for others perceived my post they have and stated clearly no offence. It’s your sad little PC agenda keeping it going. Your the one who is intolerant and the worst type in society. A PC fascist. Think Zico summed you up perfectly! Go get a life little man

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I think it's a wind up but they pushed it a few times Rick. Div will know if true having been on the show a good few times. 

Probably right. Would be good to think that the board are already working on a replacement ,if needed, given the timing and having released a wheen of players 

I've tried three times now to get it back on topic but you won't let it go.

You surprise me, oaky, that with your (self) vaunted superior intellectual capacity you can't see that this is a problem in society.

You really are well up your own arse, aren't you.

It’s you who are up your own arse you self righteous mr perfect. And yes clearly by oaksofts posts he’s intellectually superior. There are lots of problems in society including racism.. real racism. Not your perceived racism

It’s you who are up your own arse you self righteous mr perfect. And yes clearly by oaksofts posts he’s intellectually superior. There are lots of problems in society including racism.. real racism. Not your perceived racism

There really is no talking to you. Lol. Pathetic . There is no little gang that’s in your little brain as really you can’t stand being wrong in your perception. and as for others perceived my post they have and stated clearly no offence. It’s your sad little PC agenda keeping it going. Your the one who is intolerant and the worst type in society. A PC fascist. Think Zico summed you up perfectly! Go get a life little man

You still need grow up little man
And there's the ad hominem, you lose.

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

The last few pages of this thread are very confusing. Have Ipswich now decided to appoint a racist cheese as manager?

Suffolk has its own cheeses I believe.

Very multicultural and welcoming area.

Lovely place to earn a living for a few years.

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Ok. When Jack takes over which great young talent can you send us on loan?

Good question!

We've got so many great youngsters coming through just now. Most have been in the first team this season due to injuries and more than lived up to expectations. But some have gone out on loan too and has done them the world of good.

Which positions do you need most?

Lose what [emoji23]. Oh you won[emoji106] you must feel so virtuous and victorious in your moral crusade
The debate. Mind you, winning a battle of wits with someone only possessing half the ammo is a wee bit hollow.

23 minutes ago, ITFCReuser said:

Good question!

We've got so many great youngsters coming through just now. Most have been in the first team this season due to injuries and more than lived up to expectations. But some have gone out on loan too and has done them the world of good.

Well.

We have just cut our playing staff by up to 17.

Others might (will) disagree.

Full backs... 2 would be good.

Centre Backs...2 would be good.

One left footed

Midfield.....2 would be good.

One holding 

Forwards. ..2 would be good.

1 Tall, Strong CF

One goal scoring winger.

Not much to ask

The most successful manager in the history of world football managed to stick us out for nearly 4 years, whilst Jack has nibbled the bate for 3 jobs elsewhere in his short stint as manager of St Mirren in less than two and a half years. If the Ipswich job does not materialise for him it is only a matter of time before the next job offer comes along. 

How many jobs was Fergie approached for during his tenure at St Mirren, out of curiosity?

1 hour ago, ITFCReuser said:

Good question!

Well the Scottish Premiership can be a very physical League which will not suit our silky soccer played by slim 5ft 8in players. Jack has already intimated that we will have to change our player profile for next season. So if you can send us as many 6ft 2in players that look as if they play rugby but have the skill of Messi than that would be great.

As an aside we have two great young players still with us and we have just sold one to Celtic and sold three others last season. I would not be surprised if Jack went after a few from that group for whatever Club he ends up with. They may not be good enough to go straight into your first team but Jack knows how to develop a player and through time most of these guys will be playing at a higher level.

4 minutes ago, DLBud said:

How many jobs was Fergie approached for during his tenure at St Mirren, out of curiosity?

That I don't know.  Interesting thought. I do know that we managed to sack him... Only for him to join Aberdeen without the need for us to be paid compensation. 

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Radio Scotland saying McColl getting an interview with St Mitten, surly a wind up. 

Cosgrove was having a laugh with McCall.......nothing more than that.