Match Day Prices Announced Season 2018/19

10 May 2018

Match Day prices 2018/19

SMFC Webteam
 Matchday Information

With season tickets going on sale on May 22nd, we can now confirm the match day ticket prices for the 2018/19 season.

MATCH DAY TICKETS (2018/19)

Adult £22
Concession (over 65/full time student/unemployed) £12
13-17 year-old (Main and West Stand) £12
13-17 (South Stand) £6
Under 12 (Main and West Stand) £6
Under 12 (South Stand) £3
Disabled/wheelchair* £12

*Carer free if proof provided that disabled person received higher rate of PIP for mobility

Padded Seats  
Adults £24
Concessions £14

MATCH DAY TICKETS – Cat A Games (Celtic/Rangers)

Adults £27
Concessions (over 65/full time student/child/unemployed/disabled/wheelchair) £17

Padded Seats  
Adults £29
Concessions £19

We also announced that season tickets for the South Stand would not be valid for matches against Celtic and Rangers and that supporters with a season ticket in that stand would be eligible to purchase reduced tickets for these matches in the Main and West Stands.

We can confirm the reduced prices are as follows:

Adults £10
Concessions £5
13-17 £5
Under 12s FREE with paying adult/concession
Wheelchairs users FREE

50 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
10 May 2018

Match Day prices 2018/19

SMFC Webteam
 Matchday Information

With season tickets going on sale on May 22nd, we can now confirm the match day ticket prices for the 2018/19 season.

MATCH DAY TICKETS (2018/19)

Adult £22
Concession (over 65/full time student/unemployed) £12
13-17 year-old (Main and West Stand) £12
13-17 (South Stand) £6
Under 12 (Main and West Stand) £6
Under 12 (South Stand) £3
Disabled/wheelchair* £12

*Carer free if proof provided that disabled person received higher rate of PIP for mobility

Padded Seats  
Adults £24
Concessions £14

MATCH DAY TICKETS – Cat A Games (Celtic/Rangers)

Adults £27
Concessions (over 65/full time student/child/unemployed/disabled/wheelchair) £17

Padded Seats  
Adults £29
Concessions £19

We also announced that season tickets for the South Stand would not be valid for matches against Celtic and Rangers and that supporters with a season ticket in that stand would be eligible to purchase reduced tickets for these matches in the Main and West Stands.

We can confirm the reduced prices are as follows:

Adults £10
Concessions £5
13-17 £5
Under 12s FREE with paying adult/concession
Wheelchairs users FREE

Ricky- I have to say - You are the new thread starting Champ- but unlike the deposed King of Ming , most of them are interesting and useful...... Well Done

39 minutes ago, Kemp said:

27 quid for games against the Old Firm.  Absolute robbery!

Agreed. It's far too much.

I hate when games are categorised like this.

Assuming that they are not expecting many walk up punters for those games, and are just out to fleece the visiting fans for all they can get.

This whole thing around the Rangers and Celtic games is pretty rank all in all. Money, Money, Money, Money!

17 minutes ago, div said:

Assuming that they are not expecting many walk up punters for those games, and are just out to fleece the visiting fans for all they can get.

This whole thing around the Rangers and Celtic games is pretty rank all in all. Money, Money, Money, Money!

Remember when we used to put prices up against the ugly sisters but.....if you kept your ticket you got a reduction for the next home game.

Remember when we used to put prices up against the ugly sisters but.....if you kept your ticket you got a reduction for the next home game.
I do and hopefully it will happen again. Maybe this is where Tony got his 100K figure from.

Please don't hate me but I actually have a degree of sympathy for OF fans who follow their team.
It should be one price across the board.
All we are doing is pandering to their cry that they subsidise Scottish football.

How can we refute that whilst milking them for all we can?

I just feel it us immoral and wrong.

Still have no time for them though and would gladly see them leave our leagues by choice or liquidation!

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Please don't hate me but I actually have a degree of sympathy for OF fans who follow their team.
It should be one price across the board.
All we are doing is pandering to their cry that they subsidise Scottish football.

How can we refute that whilst milking them for all we can?

I just feel it us immoral and wrong.

Still have no time for them though and would gladly see them leave our leagues by choice or liquidation!

Supply and demand. It's a simple business decision.

I have absolutely zero sympathy with either set of fans because it isn't relevant.

If it is too expensive they won't come and we will have learned where the "biting point" is for those matches pricewise.

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I have absolutely zero sympathy with either set of fans because it isn't relevant.

If it is too expensive they won't come and we will have learned where the "biting point" is for those matches pricewise.

Kinda agree but the flip side is it's not hard to see why there will be really poor Saints supports at these home games.  Factor in ST holders who boycott them, the South stand disaffected, big walk up prices and  bound to be rotten KO times so a no brainer not to fill the stadium with the idiots willing to pay the silly money - and they will despite moaning as i reckon there biting point will be well above that. More fool the bigots !!!!

Ricky's 6k home fans will be the usual 2.5k when these mobs come - just a fact of life given the above.

Sure it is more than £40 when they play the bigot derby. They are happy to shaft their own fans so why should saints worry about shafting them as well. It wont be that much more than what we will pay at their places next season.

As someone else pointed out, we didn't like it when Dumbarton did it to us.

Double standards.

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Kinda agree but the flip side is it's not hard to see why there will be really poor Saints supports at these home games.  Factor in ST holders who boycott them, the South stand disaffected, big walk up prices and  bound to be rotten KO times so a no brainer not to fill the stadium with the idiots willing to pay the silly money - and they will despite moaning as i reckon there biting point will be well above that. More fool the bigots !!!!

Ricky's 6k home fans will be the usual 2.5k when these mobs come - just a fact of life given the above.

Looking a bit tougher to achieve now.... I grant you that.... But still hope,........... 

Guest TPAFKATS

Double standards.

How much will they charge us? It'll be around the 27 quid mark I reckon.

Makes the season ticket saving around 100 quid [emoji1303]

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

27 quid for games against the Old Firm.  Absolute robbery!

2 hours ago, div said:

I agree. Given that our club are shifting our fans to milk the cash cows. Anywhere else you get reductions for buying in bulk. Scandalous state of affairs and I don't give a Feck who else rips them off.

37 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Double standards.

Certainly is double standards if you complained about the Dumbarton prices.

If you didn't complain, then it isn't i.e. Me.:)

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

No single price davidg

Best to look at the alternatives shown

There’s no pricing structure for a 12 year old. 

What is the alternative for a 12 year old? 

My nephew is 12, will find out when I go to ticket office to renew his season ticket but it’s a bit of a schoolboy error (no pun intended). 

Edited by davidg