Anyone But Hopkin

Lord Pityme

Dear god please no!

it was effective for him against the likes of Brechin, Dumbarton and.... oh yes us! But the shitfestbof football Hopkin has his team serve up will send fans away in droves, plus it would see us routed in the Premiership by much better centre backs who it will be food & drink to.

season ticket sales will reflect whoever the new manager is.

32 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Dear god please no!

it was effective for him against the likes of Brechin, Dumbarton and.... oh yes us! But the shitfestbof football Hopkin has his team serve up will send fans away in droves, plus it would see us routed in the Premiership by much better centre backs who it will be food & drink to.

It was also effective for Leicester City against the likes of Man City, Man United, Arsenal & Chelsea a couple of seasons ago.

Hopkin's not in charge at Livi anyway so you can rest easy.

LPM- How are u not in the Sin Bin:lol:

Sorry- Did Jack sign whilst I was completing a report?

Your even slagging off a guy who nobody bar a couple on here have mentioned, and u start a thread on it

Mate get a life- Or do something really nasty and gie us peace

You would give an aspirin a headache

On 5/5/2018 at 9:31 AM, Lord Pityme said:

Making my one and only new topic in the exclude & abuse section of the forum.

A man of your word. I like that.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Dear god please no!

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Sorry for upsetting you by commenting on the imminent departure (again) and arrival of the club manager on your forum. Re: your post above... 'by heck I'm morphing into GLS'....

I'm not upset in the slightest.

Great to have your continued input on the forum. A board for all, even those who hate everything to do with the club. Carry on old bean!

2 minutes ago, div said:

Great to have your continued input on the forum. A board for all, even those who hate everything to do with the club. Carry on old bean!

Go on LPM, try your utter hardest not to come back or ................................... here's a thought ......................... say something positive

Betfred 1000-1

1 hour ago, div said:

Dont you know, anyone with a contrary opinion to LPM or anyone who has the temerity to give him an honest direct answer is considered to have "been upset" by him.  Such an inflated opinion of his own self.   

It transpires that Hopkin is 3rd or 4 th largest shareholder at Morton. He’s a shoe in for that job if Livi fail to gain promotion. Considering the job he’s done with such limited resources I think it’s silly not to consider someone like him, if we required a new manager.  If he was given the budget we have for the premiership then he would probably make very good use of it, given the superb job he’s done with Livingston. Not the prettiest football to watch but very effective.

Who’s to say he won’t be a more effective manager at a bigger club with more resources.

It transpires that Hopkin is 3rd or 4 th largest shareholder at Morton. He’s a shoe in for that job if Livi fail to gain promotion. Considering the job he’s done with such limited resources I think it’s silly not to consider someone like him, if we required a new manager.  If he was given the budget we have for the premiership then he would probably make very good use of it, given the superb job he’s done with Livingston. Not the prettiest football to watch but very effective.
Who’s to say he won’t be a more effective manager at a bigger club with more resources.

Me!

Hopkin is manager in name only at Livi

I would be delighted if Hopkin and his more talented sidekick took over at Greenhill Road.

Just the pair to get suitable players in to deal with the Premiership hammer throwers.

If they make us play like Leicester did , I will be thrilled.

7 minutes ago, scottd said:

Anyone but Stephen Aitken.  As for Hopkin his assistant is a convicted drug dealer isn’t he?  Leave well alone.

If the Assistant was selling drugs then it looks like the Kit Man has had a few.......

Check out the photo on the Livvy site.........

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Dear god please no!

To be fair you didn't want Jack Ross ...:lol:

Only fair, if Ross goes, he goes as a package.

No, not with Fowler.

He must take that the Goalie with him , that he gave the ludicrous Contract extension to last week.

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Jim Clunie wasn't the most popular choice at the time but the team performed well during his time in charge didn't it? 

Clunie done very well, as did Ricky McFarlane who replaced him.

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Agreed Skull. 

If my failing memory serves me right... Our best positions in the top league under them

Finished third.

Had a great chance to win the Title.

The match at Pittodrie was a major disappointment.

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Match_Details.php?Season=1979&GameID=198004260