St Mirren given permission to talk to Goody???

Lord Pityme

15 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

When you're stock is high, the opportunities open up!

Ok LPM

So go on, enlighten us

How does that call to Alloa go >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Can we speak to Jim now on the chance that we/might/maybe/possibly lose Jack please?

Ipswich, have made it clear they want the Shrewsbury Manager............ Who have made Play Off final................

Premature again ............

PS World ends in 2020/ might/maybe/possibly

52 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Ok LPM

So go on, enlighten us

How does that call to Alloa go >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Can we speak to Jim now on the chance that we/might/maybe/possibly lose Jack please?

Ipswich, have made it clear they want the Shrewsbury Manager............ Who have made Play Off final................

Premature again ............

PS World ends in 2020/ might/maybe/possibly

Apologies i wasnt aware the Ipswich chairman was keeping you personally up to speed in his search for a new manager. I hope you will see fit to share your ITK status, and tell  the Shrewsbury fans their manager is off to Ipswich.

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Apologies i wasnt aware the Ipswich chairman was keeping you personally up to speed in his search for a new manager. I hope you will see fit to share your ITK status, and tell  the Shrewsbury fans their manager is off to Ipswich.

Both candidates have strong claims.  Both about the same age.  Both Managers of the Year  in their respective lrsgues

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

I went on their websites- Its called research

• 2 years later...