Scottish Cup Final 2018

St.Ricky

Motherwell did their best to make a game off it 2nd half , but the game was already gone unfortunately. The gulf between Celtic and the rest is massive and getting bigger with each passing season. 

26 minutes ago, munoz said:

Motherwell did their best to make a game off it 2nd half , but the game was already gone unfortunately. The gulf between Celtic and the rest is massive and getting bigger with each passing season. 

Last season Celtic won by 30 points.

This season they won by 9.

How is the gap getting bigger?

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Last season Celtic won by 30 points.

This season they won by 9.

How is the gap getting bigger?

A double treble big. Utter domestic domination big. A massive financial advantage big. I could add more if you like.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

The one they won last year was far more dominating than this one.

You're nit picking. This one(treble) now makes 8 in a row. Their lack of dominance this season amounts to - losing 4 games I think. In fact it's 4 losses in 2 seasons domestically.

7 minutes ago, munoz said:

You're nit picking. This one(treble) now makes 8 in a row. Their lack of dominance this season amounts to - losing 4 games I think. In fact it's 4 losses in 2 seasons domestically.

I am not nit picking at all.

They are still dominant but the facts are that the attainment gap is getting smaller despite overwhelming financial advantage.

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

They are still dominant but the facts are that the attainment gap is getting smaller despite overwhelming financial advantage.

Don't know how many times today it was mentioned during that game about Celtics dominance in Scotland , even heard it mentioned they finished 3rd in their Champions League group , do you think these guys forgot it was only a 4 team group?

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Business Insider recently rated clubs in Scotland on their Business Performance.  Celtic still top,  Aberdeen 2nd, Rangers 3rd Followed by Hibs. (Saints 9th)

Football results for the top 4 mirror their business performance (or is it the other way around) 

Points wise in the league,  it was always going to be difficult to match last season "invincibles" performance of last season for Celtic. 

Next season should be more interesting as Rangers are clearly intent on Spending in an attempt to catch Celtic. 

If.. If... Aberdeen can beat both Celtic and Rangers twice each in the league next season then things might be close. 

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I actually agree with you since if the Dons had not shit themselves when playing newco they could have won the league  :lol:   Blue half of the bigots have only themselves to blame for the green half winning their 2nd treble in 2 years :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Business Insider recently rated clubs in Scotland on their Business Performance.  Celtic still top,  Aberdeen 2nd, Rangers 3rd Followed by Hibs. (Saints 9th)

Football results for the top 4 mirror their business performance (or is it the other way around) 

Points wise in the league,  it was always going to be difficult to match last season "invincibles" performance of last season for Celtic. 

Next season should be more interesting as Rangers are clearly intent on Spending in an attempt to catch Celtic. 

If.. If... Aberdeen can beat both Celtic and Rangers twice each in the league next season then things might be close. 

You appear to be mistaking correlation and causality.

4 hours ago, renfrew said:

I actually agree with you since if the Dons had not shit themselves when playing newco they could have won the league  :lol:   Blue half of the bigots have only themselves to blame for the green half winning their 2nd treble in 2 years :rolleyes:

True but even wmore telling, they dropped plenty of points against teams they themselves dominate financially.

Aberdeen didn't lose the league because Celtic are financially dominant. They lost the league because their players simply weren't professional enough in away games against smaller teams. That is an attitude issue right there and people need to stop making excuses for it.

19 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Double Treble.  Can only say,  well done to Celtic in making Scottish Football History. 

I can also say, they have more money than all Clubs combined, funded by bigotry, sectarianism and downright hatred. 

They have achieved nothing so they can stick their double treble up their hole. 

Us winning the Championship is a bigger achievement. 

Cheers O'Ricky :)