Gun Crime in Glasgow

faraway saint

48 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Just seen some worrying stats about gun crime, mainly in the Glasgow area.

6 dead in the last 2 years.

Seemingly down to family/crime groups, thought gun crime was on the decrease.

It's only "gangsters" killing "gangsters".Nothing for non gangsters to worry about.

:fire:fire2

5 minutes ago, HSS said:

No.

Have you?

Sadly yes although not gun crime. 

My younger son has 147 stitches in him inflicted in Glasgow City Centre. 

The police were unable to trace the offenders in what witnesses reported as sn unorovked attack. 

More scary still for me was the offer  made to me by a business contact of mine at the time. 

He suggested that "He walked with Kings" and that if I wanted the perpetrators caught and punished (not in court)  then just to say and it would be done.

Frightening....... Glasgow had/has traditionally 3 gangland Kings. 

Wars between them break out from time to time but serious violence also affects innocent people. 

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Sadly yes although not gun crime. 

My younger son has 147 stitches in him inflicted in Glasgow City Centre. 

The police were unable to trace the offenders in what witnesses reported as sn unorovked attack. 

More scary still for me was the offer  made to me by a business contact of mine at the time. 

He suggested that "He walked with Kings" and that if I wanted the perpetrators caught and punished (not in court)  then just to say and it would be done.

Frightening....... Glasgow had/has traditionally 3 gangland Kings. 

Wars between them break out from time to time but serious violence also affects innocent people. 

Sorry to hear that Ricky,that's shocking....... but completely different to what we were talking about.

11 hours ago, oaksoft said:

There are some posts which are so off the scale of stupidity that it literally takes your breath away.

Yours is one of them. :blink:

Sorry Oaky,I forgot you come from a family of gangsters.

• 2 years later...

The situation around this issue is dire all over the world. While sitting at home in quarantine, I studied many things and I managed to read interesting material about pros and cons of gun ownership at this web-site, go on and study it, learn more and express your thoughts on this matter. I am for the strictest regulation and punishment.  

Edited by MitchellMiddleton

5 minutes ago, MitchellMiddleton said:

The situation around this issue is dire all over the world. While sitting at home in quarantine, I studied many things and I managed to read interesting material about pros and cons of gun ownership at this web-site, go on and study it, learn more and express your thoughts on this matter. I am for the strictest regulation and punishment.  

Great website MM. :lol: