Scotland squad

This certainly is a very richly deserved accomplishment for the youth academy at our wonderful club.

Before McLean and McGinn who was the last academy graduate to turn our for Scotland?  (my guess will be Chris Iwelumo)

Anyway to now have three graduates in the full Scotland squad (and hopefully on the park) at the same time is a wonderful achievement for our wonderful club.  Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.  How very wonderful.

Well deserved Lewis, well deserved indeed (and wonderful, wonderful indeed)

4 hours ago, Brian1877 said:

I started this as a positive St Mirren thread.....never again...f**k that.

Is each exclamation mark a goal

No it marks call offs

Whilst I am delighted Lewis is in the squad, we are going out to teams again who have qualified. Strachan did it with France and Italy a few years back and then said it had been a huge morale loss to the squad................ and guess what.............. off we go again , only this time with a development team and 6000 miles away- Crazy

10 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

No it marks call offs

Whilst I am delighted Lewis is in the squad, we are going out to teams again who have qualified. Strachan did it with France and Italy a few years back and then said it had been a huge morale loss to the squad................ and guess what.............. off we go again , only this time with a development team and 6000 miles away- Crazy

Worst thing is we didn't even have a manager when these fixtures were planned. That and the £88 to get into the Peru game. I be pissed off paying that for Saints being in the CL final never mind a friendly in f**king Peru.

Great news for all 3 players though. Well done lads. Makes you wonder why we got shafted in the project brave shite.

Just now, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Isn't that a bit of a half truth as I'm sure I read on here some time ago there's a deal that drops the overall price for the next 3 games considerably from that "The Sun" type headline? 

I did see that anyone who pays out on this gets into the friendly match against Belgium in September for either free or reduced price (I can't remember which). This was the action of the Peruvian FA though, the SFA requested cheaper tickets but those requests went ignored.