Paul Mcgowan

13 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

It's not really.  Without a lot more information on what happened then, irrespective of Gowser's past behaviour, he is quite rightly reserving judgement.

Stop sitting on the fence B)

McGowan is capital T trouble.................. from Coatbridge  to Dundee he just looks for it and finds it. These are times he has been caught.....................

5 hours ago, kevo_smfc said:

I think he will end up in the clink this time. Allegedly assaulted a police officer on two separate occasions, in repeated trouble with the police (including arrests) and now another assault. He can't keep getting away with it because he is a footballer.

Gowser was an absolutely cracking player for us, was sad to see him leave, though when you weigh up how much bother he has been involved in since, it was maybe a good thing he moved to Dundee.

I had hoped that moving away from the West of Scotland might have helped him avoid trouble

1 hour ago, Undertaker said:

Aye, just you sit there like a sheep with nothing original to say and wait for somebody to put a thought in your head. 

You're the biggest and most sleekit Troll on the Forum. 

How big is he. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, kevo_smfc said:

I think he was still staying at home an commuting. I remember at least when he first moved there, he was car sharing.

Thanks SMFC

Unfortunately .... taking drink to get blootered still seems to be acceptable or even smart in some circles. Having a good time doesn't seem to be possible for some without using alcohol to change or exaggerate their mood. 

That doesn't mean he is guilty in this case. 

Edited by St.Ricky

5 hours ago, kevo_smfc said:

I think he was still staying at home an commuting. I remember at least when he first moved there, he was car sharing.

He still stays in Coatbridge I think.  Did he not miss a midweek game for Dundee because he was tagged and had to be indoors for a certain time? 

Loved him with us,a great wee player.

4 minutes ago, HSS said:

He still stays in Coatbridge I think.  Did he not miss a midweek game for Dundee because he was tagged and had to be indoors for a certain time? 

That could have saved Dundee a Playertek tracker they could just have asked the Police for a print out.

12 minutes ago, HSS said:

His goal against the oldco at Christmas eve and that penalty he scored against shellic in the Semi-final . .nice