SEVCO DONE.

linwood buddie

Guest TPAFKATS
Do "New Airdrieonians" fans still claim the old Airdrieonians history? Genuine question, I have no idea what the answer is.
Of course the Sevvies would still claim the history. They are already claiming the history of a club that doesn't exist any more, I couldn't see them being any different if they bought out Cowdenbeath, Stirling Albion etc.
I think most Airdrie fans are too busy shouting WATP, waving butchers aprons and following their big team to bother with what little history Airdrieonians may have.

• 2 weeks later...

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

More smokescreens from Ibrox.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44293870

Dave King calls for SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan's suspension

OH THE IRONY.

King says "the credibility of Scottish football in the minds of supporters and sponsors is at stake"  

The Irony is/will be lost on Dave King. If it's possible to feel embarrassed for Rangers fans then I come close to that.

More smokescreens from Ibrox.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44293870
Dave King calls for SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan's suspension
OH THE IRONY.
King says "the credibility of Scottish football in the minds of supporters and sponsors is at stake"  

I couldn’t believe that article when I read it....... kettle and pot spring to mind.
If ever there were someone to keep their head down and mouth shut........ it’s Dave King.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Absolutely incredible that this arsehole was allowed anywhere near a Scottish senior football team.

It is embarrassing for scottish football and for sevco whol let's face it, have a lot else to be embarassed about, including orange shirts. If you wrote a work of fiction which covered the saga to date it would be rejected as too far fetched.

Is it a surprise that dodgy Dave's mob have got £3m to pony up an offer for a second rate centre half in the English Championship but Dave's still, after being ordered by the Takeover Panel to deposit £11m in a UK bank account, mumbling about the money coming from a Bank in SA to the UK.

1 hour ago, melmac said:

Is it a surprise that dodgy Dave's mob have got £3m to pony up an offer for a second rate centre half in the English Championship but Dave's still, after being ordered by the Takeover Panel to deposit £11m in a UK bank account, mumbling about the money coming from a Bank in SA to the UK.

They don't have a spare 3 million.They will be playing all their transfer fees in instalments.

This is the crux of the whole Sevco charade. Does King think he can just ignore the courts indefinitely.

Well, until they do something I suspect the answer will be yes.

The whole fit and proper test thing, this should be something that requires warranting by each individual on a six monthly basis (maybe it is?) rather than on a one of basis.

I'm pretty sure that when Sevco go to borrow money from a Bank (if any Bank will go near them), they would need to warrant (prob on a six monthly basis) that they are complying with all laws, legislation etc otherwise this is something that could  put them on a sticky wicket.

IMG_4123.thumb.jpg.e93201b1422abe029c50e9e95be39a4a.jpg

Extract from Mr King’s legal team from this morning’s hearing 🤣🤣🤣

Only in Scotland could a character like Glib and Shameless get away with the utter contempt for the law and due process. Still no “journalist” willing to expose King for the gangster he is. Pathetic. Also, what are The SFA doing about this? One rule for Sevco as usual.