WE'RE RANGERS,.............................................. BUT NO THAT RANGERS

stlucifer

19 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Yes fickle seems an apt word to describe The Rangers ............

Still - Saturday they will be unavailing their new £50 m investor to the Press, just before the Cup Final apparently

Whatever their past in their two incarnations they are adding colour (blue)  to the scene right now. 

Domination by two clubs isn't good... domination by one.. is worse. 

8 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Whatever their past in their two incarnations they are adding colour (blue)  to the scene right now. 

So what you're saying Ricky is..............

It doesn't matter how they operated or how they operate - Just as long as they compete that's all that matters?

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Is it?

Aren't you always banging on about how attendances are back up in the top flight over the last coupla seasons - Celtic would've been weaker without Rangers.

Oldco staying out of business would've been good for Scottish football in the long run.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Honestly the hypocrisy of Scottish Football

Two stories on how The Rangers say they aren't Rangers, another on how the SFA claim against them 2010-2012 is not relevant  , and victimization---poor wee lambs 

The Rangers seem to under the logic of- we paid for our crimes- when in essence they totally got away with them. They breeched rules, fair play and integrity , but when questioned they have their two route response...................

I understand that on Saturday to deflect from Tics Double Treble they will announce the next mug that will invest £50m in them. Another clown at the back, who will just fund the miserable club, allow King to talk his pish, and give Gerrard more " borrowed funds" to pay agents, inflated salaries to players " who always wanted to play for Rangers" or " suggest its one of the biggest clubs in the world " zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This isn't about Scottish football ( Ricky) This about bragging rights and the lovely creatures that are the OF, institutes who along with the authorities allowed a 11-1 vote for change, making sure the OF kept their interests first.........................  and making sure Scottish Football remains in the Dark Ages

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

So what you're saying Ricky is..............

It doesn't matter how they operated or how they operate - Just as long as they compete that's all that matters?

Not at all DJ, but I can see why you would think that.

My preference is that it would have been better all round if Rangers had suffered the fate their actions deserved and I agree with Bud that Oldco staying out of business would've been good for Scottish football in the long run.

But being pragmatic about it. In the absence of any chance of that happening any time soon...Aberdeen have been the number 1 challengers to Celtic. Their problem has been not beating Celtic in the head to heads. I am, albeit clumsily, saying that the Newco we know as Rangers/Sevco have the best opportunity to get in the mix and tighten things further at the top. I would hope too that Hibs and Hearts could mount a strong challenge and take points off the Big Two. Celtic apart, the end to this season in the Premiership was exciting, bum clenchingly so for the clubs at the bottom. I hope we might make it into the top six. Crowds are rising...Fact

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Not at all DJ, but I can see why you would think that.

My preference is that it would have been better all round if Rangers had suffered the fate their actions deserved and I agree with Bud that Oldco staying out of business would've been good for Scottish football in the long run.

But being pragmatic about it. In the absence of any chance of that happening any time soon...Aberdeen have been the number 1 challengers to Celtic. Their problem has been not beating Celtic in the head to heads. I am, albeit clumsily, saying that the Newco we know as Rangers/Sevco have the best opportunity to get in the mix and tighten things further at the top. I would hope too that Hibs and Hearts could mount a strong challenge and take points off the Big Two. Celtic apart, the end to this season in the Premiership was exciting, bum clenchingly so for the clubs at the bottom. I hope we might make it into the top six. Crowds are rising...Fact

I hear you

But the facts are Rangers self imploded because of keeping ahead by all means of Celtic. It certainly wasn't Europe. It was 10 in a row- end of.

As for Celtic , different but just as bad. Putting on the Ton game on in snow because it suited them, did they care if only 17000 turned up !!

Both sides represent themselves not Scotland

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I hear you

But the facts are Rangers self imploded because of keeping ahead by all means of Celtic. It certainly wasn't Europe. It was 10 in a row- end of.

As for Celtic , different but just as bad. Putting on the Ton game on in snow because it suited them, did they care if only 17000 turned up !!

Both sides represent themselves not Scotland

TRUE-TRUE-TRUE

Its about time all this crap was put to bed, the SFA created this scenario when they insisted to be able to get into their league structure, that newco accept certain responsibilities for oldco when newco should never have done so.

That being said, newco are quite happy to assume the oldco mantle when it suits.

f**kemboth.

1 hour ago, melmac said:

Its about time all this crap was put to bed, the SFA created this scenario when they insisted to be able to get into their league structure, that newco accept certain responsibilities for oldco when newco should never have done so.

That being said, newco are quite happy to assume the oldco mantle when it suits.

f**kemboth.

They certainly don't want to be seen as connected to the old  club when it comes to defending allegations of abuse... not them they say... old company.. see the liquidators 

strange

Is it?
Aren't you always banging on about how attendances are back up in the top flight over the last coupla seasons - Celtic would've been weaker without Rangers.
Oldco staying out of business would've been good for Scottish football in the long run.

As you imply, the end of Rangers would have meant the end of Celtic as a giant club. They would have withered.

It would have been great for the remainder of Scottish football.