Why should we buy a season ticket?

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Over 1000 season tickets sold. Way ahead of past sales.  Want your favourite seat? Best get in there quickly.

I see this figure is being ridiculed by Dundee, DU and Dung supporters who apparently in the same time scale have all sold more than double our 1000. Surprising if true but no reason to doubt their figs. Kinda puts our sales into sharp perspective, is the off field turmoil causing hesitation or as I alluded to previously, is the early bird period far too long (I would have bought sooner but pointless probably plenty doing the same).

35 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I see this figure is being ridiculed by Dundee, DU and Dung supporters who apparently in the same time scale have all sold more than double our 1000. Surprising if true but no reason to doubt their figs. Kinda puts our sales into sharp perspective, is the off field turmoil causing hesitation or as I alluded to previously, is the early bird period far too long (I would have bought sooner but pointless probably plenty doing the same).

I don't doubt their figures.  Doesn't change the fact that oür figures have improved.  Off fièkd uncertainties are one reason perhaps that it's not more.  Problems with the website also didn't help.  Extended period for the early bird might also delay purchase.  Still.. We have 4 great seats to watch the action from next season. 

In answer to the thread title, if anyone needs it explaining to them, then perhaps not buying one is the best option to themselves.

The advantages to the individual or club speak for themselves as each persons needs / situation / reasons will vary & the obvious close season cash flow to the club is clear.

42 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I'm pretty sure the final ST count will be healthy enough. 

If I was a Dunfermline or Utd supporter , I think I'd be more concerned about another season in the Championship. 

In a day of exciting speculation I couldn't wait any longer, that's me and the Mrs renewed. 

If we end up with a management team of Guti,Kluivert,McCarthy and Larsson seats might be at a premium. 

On 6/5/2018 at 8:08 PM, munoz said:

In a day of exciting speculation I couldn't wait any longer, that's me and the Mrs renewed. 

If we end up with a management team of Guti,Kluivert,McCarthy and Larsson seats might be at a premium. 

No Gutierrez. No Kluivert.  No NcCarthy or Larrson but a recent Scottish Cup Winning Manager to take us forward. 

43 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

No Gutierrez. No Kluivert.  No NcCarthy or Larrson but a recent Scottish Cup Winning Manager to take us forward. 

I'm more than happy with the boards decision. 

Bring the challenge on.

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

There is a record being broken this season for new never before season ticket holders Daily Telegraph. Glitzy interview online. 

Nonsense. St Mirren interviews would only be glitzy had we appointed Guti or Kluivert.

In that article they also announced the diddy cup is to become even diddier with the inclusion of two English national league teams Sutton United and Boreham Wood. Boreham Wood? Boreham Dead more like. Diluted to the extent it's not just watery. It's p!sh

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

There is a record being broken this season for new never before season ticket holders Daily Telegraph. Glitzy interview online. 

Season Tickets Surge - Steven Gerrard Effect .

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/06/08/st-mirren-opt-alan-stubbs-despite-flattering-interest-guti-patrick/

I buy mine as an opportunity to watch the team from the club that I support in a town that provided me with a great opportunity in my career.  It also gives me an opportunity to catch up with my sons and grandson. An added benefit is bumping into  people you have known in years gone past. I can always appreciate that price can be a barrier for some but for most I think the prices offer great value. Here's to record sales and an exciting season. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I'm in Paisley this Saturday and was looking to buy my STs while in town however the OS has the ticket office opening hours as Mon - Fri only.  Surely this can't be right, closed on a Saturday ???

Best to call them and buy that way Ayrshire. I've found them to be very helpful. 

Anyone know when the seats reserved from last season will be released out?

trying to get a couple of season tickets for main stand, but not a great choice in the middle blocks.

Also, the website is horseshit. Won’t work on Chrome, iPhone or iPad. And surely we could open the ticket office for a couple hours on a Saturday?

Does anyone know how to add my sons season ticket onto my online account? When I log in it’s only mine that appears,

I emailed the club on Monday but haven’t heard a thing back. It’s not a huge issue but been working down south so don’t get as much chance to pop to the stadium.