The Sin Bin World Cup Thread

faraway saint

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Russia deserve credit for the organisation of the world cup so far.

The stadiums look superb, the pitches brilliant and none of the predicted crowd trouble that was expected has materialised, that I'm aware off, 

Add in overall the football has been very good it's been a great advert for football. 

No crowd trouble with Putin in charge.

He says to the Russian Neds .......

ANY MISBEHAVING AND YOU WONT SEE YOUR FAMILIES AGAIN   :shockaroony

What a guy. :D

Wish he was here to sort out the Sevco & Celtic scum. :hammer

To all the people continually whining about England and the media, just imagine Scotland were in this position, it would be very similar, especially with the Scottish media.

Wales had massive media coverage a couple of years ago.

It goes with the territory, getting to major tournament finals, making progress, the semi final of the world cup................

As much as people still try to minimise this success it's a massive achievement and deserves publicity.

If people don't like it, just turn the TV over, stop whining at every opportunity. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

To all the people continually whining about England and the media, just imagine Scotland were in this position, it would be very similar, especially with the Scottish media.

Wales had massive media coverage a couple of years ago.

It goes with the territory, getting to major tournament finals, making progress, the semi final of the world cup................

As much as people still try to minimise this success it's a massive achievement and deserves publicity.

If people don't like it, just turn the TV over, stop whining at every opportunity. 

No it wouldn`t,  we would just be glad we beat Tunisia and looking forward to the next game like all the other teams !  and not saying every 2 minutes.... Can we win this, is this our year, footballs coming home, remember 66 and all the other shite, Switch off I don't think so, maybe turn the sound off, or even better get our own world cup coverage and presenters like every other country, come on the Vatreni  :clapping

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

No it wouldn`t,  we would just be glad we beat Tunisia and looking forward to the next game like all the other teams !  and not saying every 2 minutes.... Can we win this, is this our year, footballs coming home, remember 66 and all the other shite, Switch off I don't think so, maybe turn the sound off, or even better get our own world cup coverage and presenters like every other country, come on the Vatreni  :clapping

Not sure what age you are but Argentina 1978 disproves your view I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Russia deserve credit for the organisation of the world cup so far.

The stadiums look superb, the pitches brilliant and none of the predicted crowd trouble that was expected has materialised, that I'm aware off, 

Add in overall the football has been very good it's been a great advert for football. 

Agree with most.  But when it comes to crowd trouble, who wants to mess with the Russia authorities.   B)

6 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

oops forgot about that :whistle  but did anyone actually believe other than Ally McLeod,  we only just qualified with hand of Joe goal

I recall many did..................the turnout at Hampden before they left showed many were officially "aff their heids" :wink:

29 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Is there a rule you can't support England if you're Scottish? :blink:

Is there a rule you must hope they lose? :blink:

Damn, I missed them rules. :lol:

Nope, no rules.  Support who you like. Just pointing out the type of Scottish people that support England. 

Celtic are currently playing if anyone would like to support them also.