World Cup Russia 2018

St.Ricky

39 minutes ago, elvis said:

These Cunts are going to win this Cup. 

I hope so and so far they are doing it without diving, till that happens, hope it disnae... 

COME ON ENGLAND 

10 minutes ago, elvis said:

Take it your English. 

I take it you mean shull Elvis.

Not me anyway.

Strangely.....I don't mind supporting our southern neighbours this time but if the commentators or press start going overboard...that could change.

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Take it your English. 

Whether it is the Euros or the World Cup, I support all 5 British Isles Countries. 

COME ON SCOTLAND,  ENGLAND, EIRE, NORTHERN IRELAND AND WALES. 

On 6/22/2018 at 3:19 PM, shull said:

THE JESSIE WORLD CUP 2018

BEAUTIFUL GAME IS FECKED 

FULL OF CHEATING CNUTS 

GAME OVER 

Ref in the England game stopped the nonsense of wrestling players to the ground without penalising them. Glad to see that. Now for Jersey pulling.

Come on Belgium, pump these chunts in Game 3. Then, whoever they get next, pump them right out on their arse. You know, just know, that the further they go, these wallopers, pissed at their big parties in the sun, will turn to smashing their towns up when they get beat.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44593129

Hope their defeat is swift, and painful. A last minute Raheem Sterling own goal would be nice, maybe Harry Kane missing a penalty just a moment earlier, for added LOL factor.

13 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Come on Belgium, pump these chunts in Game 3. Then, whoever they get next, pump them right out on their arse. You know, just know, that the further they go, these wallopers, pissed at their big parties in the sun, will turn to smashing their towns up when they get beat.

Hope their defeat is swift, and painful. A last minute Raheem Sterling own goal would be nice, maybe Harry Kane missing a penalty just a moment earlier, for added LOL factor.

Is the "Get a Life" shop still open, hurry, you might still catch it before it shuts. 

#sadasfeck

20 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

You have a wicked streak in you!

As long as England Media don't go overboard then I wish them well up to and including the quarter finals. Talent wise I think they should be in or around the top 8 at the tournament. Mexico,  Brazil, Germany,  Croatia, Spain,  France and 1 other plus England. The one other might be Russia or Belgium. 

Edited by St.Ricky