Sunderland Speak To Jack Ross

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:
2 hours ago, kevo_smfc said:
No wonder we are known to opposition fans as St. boo :rolleyes:If a minority of our fans have nothing to moan about on a daily basis, they are not content.
What an embarrassment that this is even a debate. It's nobody else's business what people decide to do with their time. Even more so that the bus load of people who made the trip to Sunderland, travel the country following St. Mirren week by week.
I personally don't know why people are so hung up on the idea that JR is a traitor. Very short memories indeed.

I think Jack Ross is a traitor and there are plenty who agree but choose not to speak out as the (I Love Jack Brigade) will be right onto them.

He's a traitor for bettering himself with a higher profile job and financial security for his family? This opportunity may never have came round again if he flopped in the Premier League this season with us. Whether you agree with or not, Sunderland have the infrastructure of an English Premier League club, have plied their trade in that league for many of years, have the stadium, the fan base etc etc and have a re-building job on their hands to take them back there. I for one do not hold a grudge for all of the above. I am just thankful for the good times Jack James provided for our club, winning the league, giving us our club back and bringing that unity between fans, players, management and board. Though here we find ourselves having a debate over how loyal he should be and how shite our fans are for going to a Sunderland game. Dear oh dear.

Just to clarify I don't think of JR as a traitor for leaving it's the manner in which he left that left a bitter taste.

St Mirren wanted Jack Ross we approached the Alloa chairman who agreed to let us speak to him he did he came everything was done by the book.

Barnsley wanted to speak to Jack Ross, Gordon Scott agreed he went he came back again everything was done by the book

Ipswich wanted to speak to Jack Ross, Gordon Scott agreed he went he came back again everything was done by the book.

Sunderland wanted Jack Ross but Jack in his own words was "away to Dubai with his family for a well deserved break".

Find Sunderland contact Gordon Scott? No.

Did they contact Jack or his agent without St Mirren's knowledge? Yes.

Did Jack or his agent say have you contacted St Mirren first as you should have? No

Did Gordon Scott then appear live on Sky Sports to say Jack is still St Mirren manager and he is on holiday and nobody from Sunderland has contacted me? Yes.

Did Jack Ross then become Sunderland manager without any of the process being done by the book? Yes.

Jack Ross could and should have handled this situation properly instead he hung Gordon Scott out to dry who made a complete tit of himself on live tv.

If Jack Ross had went to Barnsley or Ipswich I would have no problem whatsoever as everything was done above board.

Jack Ross must laugh at the adulation bestowed upon him as think he took piss out the club in lead up to a cup final as a player then done it again when he left.

To some he is God, to me he is an ex manager that done quite well while he was here Lennon & Gus done more for St Mirren but unsurprisingly aren't treated in the same way.

22 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Just to clarify I don't think of JR as a traitor for leaving it's the manner in which he left that left a bitter taste.

St Mirren wanted Jack Ross we approached the Alloa chairman who agreed to let us speak to him he did he came everything was done by the book.

Barnsley wanted to speak to Jack Ross, Gordon Scott agreed he went he came back again everything was done by the book

Ipswich wanted to speak to Jack Ross, Gordon Scott agreed he went he came back again everything was done by the book.

Sunderland wanted Jack Ross but Jack in his own words was "away to Dubai with his family for a well deserved break".

Did Jack or his agent say have you contacted St Mirren first as you should have? No

Did Gordon Scott then appear live on Sky Sports to say Jack is still St Mirren manager and he is on holiday and nobody from Sunderland has contacted me? Yes.

Did Jack Ross then become Sunderland manager without any of the process being done by the book? Yes.

Jack Ross could and should have handled this situation properly instead he hung Gordon Scott out to dry who made a complete tit of himself on live tv.

If Jack Ross had went to Barnsley or Ipswich I would have no problem whatsoever as everything was done above board.

Jack Ross must laugh at the adulation bestowed upon him as think he took piss out the club in lead up to a cup final as a player then done it again when he left.

To some he is God, to me he is an ex manager that done quite well while he was here Lennon & Gus done more for St Mirren but unsurprisingly aren't treated in the same way.

Well said Ronnie. The man had no interest or love for St Mirren. 

And I will add once again. 

We could have won the Double. 

Ross totally disrespected our Club, and our Fans ( nearly 2000 paying fans)  for the Challenge Cup disgrace against lower league Raith Rovers. 

Fecking shameful. 

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

:lol::lol:

There are some absolute, total losers on this thread. Like greetin weans who’ve had their toys taken off them.

It’s so embarrassing it’s funny. These are grown men right??

Going through their second childhood in some cases.

Edited by pod

38 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Get over it FFS

12 minutes ago, shull said:

Well said Ronnie. The man had no interest or love for St Mirren. 

And I will add once again. 

We could have won the Double. 

Ross totally disrespected our Club, and our Fans ( nearly 2000 paying fans)  for the Challenge Cup disgrace against lower league Raith Rovers. 

Fecking shameful. 

You well Said Ronnie, obviously yet another Shull alias spouting Anti Saints bile

Shull does us all a favour and take a fare. Preferably Melbourne or Caracas . One way :rolleyes:

55 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

And one more question to add to yours....

Do you know any of that made up shite for fact? No.

53 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I understand what you are saying here but the anger should be at Sunderland in this case. It was their responsibility to contact us. Not Jack’s. We don’t know what conversations went on behind closed doors, we don’t know the ins and outs, but from an outside view with limited info the blame lies with Sunderland IMO. Jack may, or may not have known whether we had been informed.

4 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You are no St Mirren fan pal........ just a sad wee fecker polluting this forum

Anyway time is soon, so post away

Hurry up Super Mod. 

Cleanse the Forum. 

Have everybody posting in your style and thoughts. 

Stalker 

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:30 PM, elvis said:

I watched the Sunderland game yesterday at home to Luton there( should be they're) shite Luton were all over them if they don't get there (their) act together they won't be getting promoted that's a few times now and they haven't impressed me at all. 

Sorry Elvis but things like that really bug me. (not that I'm the best when it comes to the English language) B)

Do carry on though as I generally like your posts.

1 minute ago, Jack the lad said:

Sorry Elvis but things like that really bug me. (not that I'm the best when it comes to the English language) B)

Do carry on though as I generally like your posts.

Being pedantic but if it floats your boat carry on mate. 

3 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

IAN. If the mods cleaned up this forum you would be the first to go. Then your sad life would more empty than it is now.

Aw, all my wee friends are coming out to play. 

Surprised you can type after being in FTOF's pocket at the weekend. 

He really did own you. 

Jeez ffs ok next time make sure aw the greetin/torn face big weans get a personal invite, which they will ignore because they are greetin/torn faced big weans. Really it does sound like a load of sad old f**kets moaning because they couldnae go.

next time theres a free day the bus is off to Airdrie to praise a saints legend in Ian Murray, then its off round to Alex Rae's house for pre dinner drinks, then Alan Stubbs is throwing a Ball for everyone to dance round.

16 minutes ago, shull said:

But you haven't. :lol:

No, I need to make sure you dont go back into your Anti Irish /  racist mode. just now its just the old Saints hatred thing. :snore

I get it  you look in the mirror and get annoyed and bitter. Must happen a lot driving a taxi, although you hardly ever do............

Maybe if you did, you might be able to afford to go to games rather than kiddin on you do:rolleyes:

Still doesn't read my posts correctly. 

Too busy getting all emotional thinking about me.  Aw petal :heart

Complaining about prices is nothing to do whether folks and me can afford to pay. 

I and most others can pay into away games no problem at all. 

The reason I don't is getting ripped off. Why should I pay TWENTY TWO POUNDS when I believe it is worth less than TEN POUNDS. 

Get somebody to explain my wisdom to you. 

And prove any racism. 

xxx