Sunderland Speak To Jack Ross

27 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

So, this is incorrect then as you meant the useless stat below? 

Means little, did Sunderland set a new record for draws last season?

They certainly were not better than all the teams above them in the 3rd tier of English football in securing points. ha ha

Think so 19 there's a few Sunderland fans work on this place and there thoughts on him are f**king useless. 

12 minutes ago, Devilchalm said:

You sure? Know much about football do you? They won the top flight 6 times and the FA cup twice....

5 league wins before the 1st world war and the other before the second.  If there ever was a team living of their past glories,  its them. 

10 minutes ago, munoz said:

5 league wins before the 1st world war and the other before the second.  If there ever was a team living of their past glories,  its them. 

Not what I said and not the point. He said, Morton have won more trophies and it isnt true and he insinuated they have only won the FA cup once. If your going to make a shite statement, at least get the facts right.  

2 hours ago, lenziebud said:

I'm kinda wondering what you expected him to say ?

“So Jack, how’re you preparing for the season ahead?”

”Well, I’ve put in applications to Ipswich and Sunderland so to be honest, I don’t really know.”

The thing is, some actually appear to have actually expected him to say this instead of “preparing for the new season.”

5 hours ago, Devilchalm said:

Not what I said and not the point. He said, Morton have won more trophies and it isnt true and he insinuated they have only won the FA cup once. If your going to make a shite statement, at least get the facts right.  

Who gives a. Shit team , thousands of fans.

5 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
9 hours ago, pod said:
Must have made their job easier. :whistle

That doesn't happen very often in the football world. 

Errrr... Is a PCA not similar?

Not if you've got a manager who doesn't wont to leave without compensation.

57 minutes ago, Hands of stone said:

Worked in same place for 20 years so doesn't really apply, the way Ross left was underhanded and he had no intention of staying. Glad he failed as in my eyes hes a money mercenary. Proved that by amount of jobs he applied for and wage rises he took from Saints. Thought he was gods gift to management, clearly wasn't 🤣

The amount of wage rises he took ah so wait your employer offers you a wage rise are yousaying your retort would be eh its ok i dont want it 

1 hour ago, Hands of stone said:

Worked in same place for 20 years so doesn't really apply, the way Ross left was underhanded and he had no intention of staying. Glad he failed as in my eyes hes a money mercenary. Proved that by amount of jobs he applied for and wage rises he took from Saints. Thought he was gods gift to management, clearly wasn't 🤣

The amount of nonsensical shit in this one paragraph...

It’s hard to believe you worked in the same place for 20 years, considering your bitterness is what I’d expect from a ten-year old who didn’t get Jack’s autograph after meeting him in passing and has held a grudge ever since.

2 hours ago, Hands of stone said:

No it doesn't apply at all.

So why offer an opinion if you have no experience of what you are talking about?

It makes you look pretty daft.

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

You don’t like replying to people your own age? emoji23.png

To be fair, since shull, gstretch and St. Ricky were binned a host of new aliases have popped up showing the same trend in posts betraying posters with IQs in single figures.

I'm guessing there's a link.

Edited by oaksoft

On 10/11/2019 at 3:05 PM, lenziebud said:

I'm kinda wondering what you expected him to say ?

If I remember correctly the press were speculating that JR was in the running for some English vacancies and his reply was that he wanted to stay at St Mirren for a full season in the premiership before looking at moving on to bigger clubs after that.

As it turned out he was doing the exact opposite of what he was saying in public.