Sunderland Speak To Jack Ross

Pumped again. At least that's cheered me up a little.  The new manager has now lost a fifth of the games Ross lost, and has done it in 3 games - some achievement. 
And defeated by a side who's general manager is Brian Caldwell... Our ex GM.

Defeated by a goal from Scot Jason Cummings too, I believe.

21 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

And defeated by a side who's general manager is Brian Caldwell... Our ex GM.

Defeated by a goal from Scot Jason Cummings too, I believe.

And has a certain Davie Longwell as head of youth. 

15 minutes ago, eastlandssaint said:

Now lost nearly a 3rd of the games Ross did. Some achievement. 

I wonder if the mackems are realising that the board were a little hasty. 

Good,  fuk em.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:
1 hour ago, munoz said:
Now lost nearly a 3rd of the games Ross did. Some achievement. 
I wonder if the mackems are realising that the board were a little hasty. 
Good,  fuk em.

Jacko might be worth a shout come January?

Hibs will surely be monitoring that situation. 

On 10/18/2019 at 7:10 PM, munoz said:

Odd choice- replace a guy (Ross) who had a near 50% win ratio with someone who has a 36.77% win ratio.  

Only makes sense in Sunderland. 

Not only that but they have won once and lost twice since he left (out of the cup on penalties to Oxford) . . .  Results can always be better, but they can pretty much always be worse too.    

JR has done himself no harm, and has a sack load of cash more than when he was with us... He will be Hearts manager before long...   :bounce2

26 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Not only that but they have won once and lost twice since he left (out of the cup on penalties to Oxford) . . .  Results can always be better, but they can pretty much always be worse too.    

JR has done himself no harm, and has a sack load of cash more than when he was with us... He will be Hearts manager before long...   :bounce2

3 losses I think including the cup.

1 minute ago, munoz said:

3 losses I think including the cup.

Yes but the cup game was a draw after extra time - so they were defeated on penalties . . . that is why I said defeated twice and out of the cup on penalties... they lost the tie..

Anyway for those who were mocking JR's record, Sunderland's record without him so far is a whole lot worse... :holiday

5 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Yes but the cup game was a draw after extra time - so they were defeated on penalties . . . that is why I said defeated twice and out of the cup on penalties... they lost the tie..

Anyway for those who were mocking JR's record, Sunderland's record without him so far is a whole lot worse... :holiday

Only another 2 defeats and parky is halfway to Jack's overall loss percentage.  Some going. 

Not as long as Budge is there he won't.

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:
1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

See the source image

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

You think she wont be "moved" ?

Levine's record is atrocious for the budget he has been given . . .