Sunderland Speak To Jack Ross

I'm pretty sure the problem was with Levein.

I remember an interview on the radio and he was clear it was a footballing decision made by the head of the footballing department at Hearts.

Supposedly Budge has come out and said new person will report to her and not Levein. If that had been said then she is already paving the way for someone that doesn't get on with Levein to come in.

You may well be ITK though and know that was just the spin he put on something else.

Honestly cannot see it.

Happy if wrong... But Budge got rid of him and I see no way back whilst she is there.

I'm pretty sure the problem was with Levein.

I remember an interview on the radio and he was clear it was a footballing decision made by the head of the footballing department at Hearts.

Supposedly Budge has come out and said new person will report to her and not Levein. If that had been said then she is already paving the way for someone that doesn't get on with Levein to come in.

You may well be ITK though and know that was just the spin he put on something else.
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/in-full/jack-ross-craig-levein-thought-i-was-no-longer-a-fit-at-hearts-1-4443884

If he still has a working relationship with Budge then I think he would absolutely love to take the job of Levein and show him how to do it.

For me I wouldn't mind him to take it as long as he has a start similar to the start he had with us....but then has a rotten january window.

1 hour ago, Hambud said:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/in-full/jack-ross-craig-levein-thought-i-was-no-longer-a-fit-at-hearts-1-4443884

If he still has a working relationship with Budge then I think he would absolutely love to take the job of Levein and show him how to do it.

For me I wouldn't mind him to take it as long as he has a start similar to the start he had with us....but then has a rotten january window.

Six league defeats in a row for Hearts might allow free-scoring St Mirren to pull two points clear. 

On 10/31/2019 at 11:01 PM, TPAFKATS said:

I heard Ross was pumped from hearts for pumping the physio...

I said this on the P&B forum but it's worth repeating.

If the moral high ground is populated by people like you, I'm happy to take my chances in the jungle.

If you had any decency, you'd delete that disgrace of a post.

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

If the moral high ground is populated by people like you, I'm happy to take my chances in the jungle.

Have to agree this low should not be discussed on a public forum. 

18 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I asked the question about a page ago so I'm responsible for that reply, having said that I don't see @TPAFKATSs post as judgemental.

I guess all of us has a portion of their brain devoted to salaciousness...

See the source image

Grown men getting into a slavering mess because two consenting adults had 

12 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I asked the question about a page ago so I'm responsible for that reply, having said that I don't see @TPAFKATSs post as judgemental.

Correct. There have been lots of posts on here that actually were out of order that have passed without comment.

However, it's had the added bonus of turning Sheldon into a slavering mess.

Edited by FTOF

30 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
45 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
FFS. He either did hear that or it's a silly joke, either way it's nothing to get worked up about.

Even if he has heard it, it is totally inappropriate to share unsubstantiated allegations on a public forum.

I don't see it as any worse than your "Not while Budge is there" post on the last page which invites people to think the worst/

48 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

FFS. He either did hear that or it's a silly joke, either way it's nothing to get worked up about.

In case you missed it, Jack is married and has young kids.

You don't spread unsubstantiated rumours about him messing about with another woman whether those rumours end up true or not.

Do I really need to explain the concept of decency to you?

3 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I don't see it as any worse than your "Not while Budge is there" post on the last page which invites people to think the worst/

Whit? Don't be ridiculous. He could easily have had a falling out with Budge. Maybe words were said. What kind of person would immediately leap to the conclusion TPAK thingy made and then decide to post those rumours on an open forum about a married man messing about with another woman?

23 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Whit? Don't be ridiculous. He could easily have had a falling out with Budge. Maybe words were said. What kind of person would immediately leap to the conclusion TPAK thingy made and then decide to post those rumours on an open forum about a married man messing about with another woman?

When all is said and done you're really quite Victorian, all the way from your economics, to politics and now morals.

When all is said and done you're really quite Victorian, all the way from your economics, to politics and now morals.

It’s not morals that’s the issue here 

Not Jack Ross’ morals anyway

If it were true then fair enough

But it’s just hearsay

@TPAFKATS likes to take the moral high ground at every opportunity but that post gives a true insight into his character

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

What on earth are you wittering on about?

The man is married with kids and none of us should be spreading gossip like this because that can destroy families.

What is Victorian about that?

57 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

It’s not morals that’s the issue here 

Not Jack Ross’ morals anyway

If it were true then fair enough

But it’s just hearsay

@TPAFKATS likes to take the moral high ground at every opportunity but that post gives a true insight into his character

I actually cannot believe anyone is defending TPAK thingy over this..

It's so obviously wrong.