Sign in to follow this  
Isle Of Bute Saint

Sunderland Speak To Jack Ross

Jeez ffs ok next time make sure aw the greetin/torn face big weans get a personal invite, which they will ignore because they are greetin/torn faced big weans. Really it does sound like a load of sad old f**kets moaning because they couldnae go.

next time theres a free day the bus is off to Airdrie to praise a saints legend in Ian Murray, then its off round to Alex Rae's house for pre dinner drinks, then Alan Stubbs is throwing a Ball for everyone to dance round.

16 minutes ago, shull said:

But you haven't. :lol:

No, I need to make sure you dont go back into your Anti Irish /  racist mode. just now its just the old Saints hatred thing. :snore

I get it  you look in the mirror and get annoyed and bitter. Must happen a lot driving a taxi, although you hardly ever do............

Maybe if you did, you might be able to afford to go to games rather than kiddin on you do:rolleyes:

Still doesn't read my posts correctly. 

Too busy getting all emotional thinking about me.  Aw petal :heart

Complaining about prices is nothing to do whether folks and me can afford to pay. 

I and most others can pay into away games no problem at all. 

The reason I don't is getting ripped off. Why should I pay TWENTY TWO POUNDS when I believe it is worth less than TEN POUNDS. 

Get somebody to explain my wisdom to you. 

And prove any racism. 

xxx 

3 hours ago, Ronnie said:

To some he is God, to me he is an ex manager that done quite well while he was here Lennon & Gus done more for St Mirren but unsurprisingly aren't treated in the same way. 

I don't really have any grudge against JR but I'm certain Danny Lennon is always welcome back at St. Mirren's home. Many will never forget what he did for our club.

19 minutes ago, shull said:

Wee Danny Legend is my favourite. 

Had a couple of rocky moments in the beginning. 

But March 17th 2013 trumps everything for me. 

And he seems a cracking wee guy tae. 

Statue. 

Danny was fantastic for us. His first season was piss poor and I’d say we were saved by a shite Hamilton side, but after that season we never looked back under Danny. The only manager to bring home the League Cup (only the 3rd to even make the final), and our highest league finish in a long time (certainly in my lifetime I believe). In the end I was gutted to see Danny being released, massive mistake IMO, especially when the following option was T***y C***g.

22 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

That Basher on the right?

Its definitely Basher.

Some want him removed from the Hall of Fame for having the cheek to have a wee day out to a football match. 

:rolleyes: