Sunderland Speak To Jack Ross

If it was in any doubt that James Fowler is also going  then doubt no longer.  He is. (more compensation) Thanks James for your part in our Championship Success. 

There was never any doubt from anyone but you! :1eye

Thanks Jack and James for everthing. The last 18months have been the most memorable in years and if it wasn’t for you two we may may be looking forward to the Championship and not the Premiership next season. I, for one, will always wecome you back. Legend.

Departure of Jack & James will be confirmed shortly.
Closely followed by the confirmation of the signing of Paul McGinn.
Gutted we've lost them but no time to feel sorry for ourselves.
We're recruiting from a position of strength for once and hopefully the board will get us another good man to lead us into the Premiership.
Onwards!
What if the new manager doesn't like or want McGinn ?

5 minutes ago, renfrew said:
3 hours ago, div said:
We're recruiting from a position of strength for once and hopefully the board will get us another good man to lead us into the Premiership.
Onwards!

It's the same for all the player's......

2 hours ago, Alba said:

Impressed by the number of magnanimous posters on here. A credit to B&WA.

I, on the other hand, hope Sunderland lose every game next season and get papped into League 2, the tapping-up basturds.  

Hear, hear. Have a ‘like’. :D

5 minutes ago, renfrew said:
11 minutes ago, TediousTom said:
It's the same for all the player's......

True if under contract. When I made the post I didn't know he had signed a pre contract.

No need to justify yourself young man, it was a fair point, fair point indeed

51 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

To good a job to turn down. Good luck Jack and James. Thanks for a fantastic journey. Time to dry all your eyes break out the valium and move on. who ever the new gaffer is let's get right behind like we did with Jack. Coys SMTID.

I hoped he’d turn it down, have a crack at the top flight with us, and, as everyone within SMFC told us, including Jack - we weren’t just going there to make up the numbers.... so, I hoped he’d guide us to a positive campaign, maybe notch up a few scalps of bigger teams, grab even more attention, then rightly take an offer from a big paying mob in Engerland.

Didn’t pan out that way, clearly. Hope League 2 beckons for the toxic Mackem shite, and St Mirren get an appointment that isn’t meh, and takes us back to the shit-fest days of trying to grind out a 0-0 under Gus.

Where dat’ feelgood factor go? So fcuking typical St Mirren.... one step forward followed by....

I think this must been the first time I have experienced what it feels like for, a St Mirren manager being poached by another club.

I have witnessed 2 national cup competition wins, so it goes to show what an unusual event this is.

Obviously a testament to the great work Ross and Fowler have done while they wee here at St Mirren

And it illustrates what a great job Scott and the rest of the board did in employing Ross in the first place.

Hopefully the board can do just as well in employing a new manager this time.  They have a spectacular record so far!

I for one won't be giving a flying f**k about Sunderland, or how Jack Ross and James Fowler fare there.

I have no absolutely interest in English football, and I now have no interest in Jack Ross' career (albeit I wish him no ill fortune).

St Mirren is all that matter to me.  We've had a blast for the past 18 months, and were always likely to be brought back down to earth. The true test of how the club has progressed will be how well we pick ourselves back up and give a good account in the top league next season.

Edited by Drew

9 minutes ago, Drew said:

I for one won't be giving a flying f**k about Sunderland, or how Jack Ross and James Fowler fare there.

I have no absolutely interest in English football, and I now have no interest in Jack Ross' career (albeit I wish him no ill fortune).

St Mirren is all that matter to me.  We've had a blast for the past 18 months, and were always likely to be brought back down to earth. The true test of how the club has progressed will be how well we pick ourselves back up and give a good account in the top league next season.

Nail. Head. Hit.

48 minutes ago, renfrew said:
4 hours ago, div said:
Onwards!

What if he doesn't like any of our players. He can f**k right off.

Guest TPAFKATS
wouldn’t be surprised if he goes after magennis and maybe Steal possible loan moves for us in mallan and Morgan
Don't see Barnsley loaning out Mallan to one of their league 1 rivals though