Sunderland Speak To Jack Ross

Guest TPAFKATS
Odd choice- replace a guy (Ross) who had a near 50% win ratio with someone who has a 36.77% win ratio.  
Only makes sense in Sunderland. 
He's previously got both Bolton and Colchester promoted from league 1. I'm sure that's went in his favour.

1 minute ago, Long John Baldy said:

You can't be serious comparing the teams that Ross has managed and Parkinson?

Also he's a proven track record in England...............Parkinson has achieved three promotions as a manager, including getting Bolton and Colchester up from League One, as well as guiding fourth-tier Bradford to the League Cup final in 2013.

Ross hasn't.

Using that one stat does not come close to trying to prove Ross is better than Parkinson.

This season will give people who are still interested, quite why the long term slavering after Ross is beyond me, a better chance to see who can do better with Sunderland.

Your right,  cant really compare the 2 records, but I'll be very surprised if 1. The new guy gets them promoted and 2. Has a better record than Ross after the same amount of games. Only time will tell.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:28 PM, munoz said:

Your right,  cant really compare the 2 records, but I'll be very surprised if 1. The new guy gets them promoted and 2. Has a better record than Ross after the same amount of games. Only time will tell.

I wont be surprised at all. Amazed that Sunderland ever appointed Jack Ross, should always appointed proven manager at that level which Phil Parkinson is.