Sunderland Speak To Jack Ross

42 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

This story is currently rather entertaining.

It could be as simple as Tony gives permission and before he can tell Mr Scott (with the daft car) Jack's agreed from his deckchair on Saltcoats beach. 

Anyway what fun.  As it stands the odds are firmly stacked against Jack being our manager by the weekend.   

So onwards and upwards.

What's Iain Munro doing these days?

Image result for Mrs  Munro   Iain is now Cathy Munro, doing a bit of writing , walking the dog  and reliving the goal against Norway

Just now, TediousTom said:

He might you know......he may also bid for his cousin Kyle!!!!

Why do that you ask?  Why to drum up support of course

boom boom

I'll get my coat

Why don't we get Tony to bum up our entire squad , might even get £300 in comp out of it :rolleyes:

It's widely reported that Sunderland held "informal" talks with Ross before he went on holiday. Why did GS not protest there and then if no permission had been sought ?

There is more to this than meets the eye for sure. Possibly we stood by knowing full well JR was talking to them without permission in an attempt to increase compensation in a possible sweetner. Not saying it is the case but lets not all jump to the conclusion this is all JR or Sunderland's doing !

30 minutes ago, ged62 said:

ffs what’s really happening, really getting pissed off with all of this. Club better act soon maybe have an impact on season tickets sales.

If it has any impact on season tickets, the 'fans' than don't renew should be ashamed of themselves 

1 minute ago, pod said:
19 minutes ago, DougJamie said:
Alison%20Munro.jpg   Iain is now Cathy Munro, doing a bit of writing , walking the dog  and reliving the goal against Norway

So what's she waiting for. We need a manager now.

Complications on the surgery means she does not have a right tit, so that at least rules her out of the Ton job 

Edited by DougJamie

Just now, Slartibartfast said:

Maybe the right tit that she is missing will actually be the next Ton manager.  Though, I believe it already has been.

No the Easdales  Chairman easdales  ----  have already stated they don't want another baldy right tit applying. Alex Rae has withdrawn his application

Just now, helpmaboab said:

Have none of you guys got a job, or are yi all invalids, pensioners, or bludgers that spend all day at the keyboard talking shite?

Yes I have a great job, but its sunny, and if I am not silly I will get all emotional because Jack has left us................. hasn't sunk in yet.

Jack WhY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!