4G Plastic For Livie

On 5/22/2018 at 7:06 PM, thomsons dropped it said:

It may be inevitable financially but we should let other sports “develop” hybrid pitches until you cannot tell the difference.

Until then ,no grass, no play in top league for me.

Accies and Killie’s pitches this year have been horrific  impersonations of a football pitch. Weird bounces, black shitty bits flying about

which cannot possibly be good for you if you should you ingest them. I firmly believe that there is much less of a product being watched 

on these wretched career shortening f**k ups by  supporters. I would say we are being short changed over this .

Ban for me every time.......  

As before..    4 and 5 G  should be for your phone and not for Football.

100%  Agree with this, far too many players are picking up recurrent injuries relating in lots of cases to the surface that they are playing on, should either be real grass  or red blaze ... that would give them something to complain about :P

On 5/22/2018 at 10:41 PM, stlucifer said:

Because it's the future. Even if it is an apocalypse, it's the future. Even if it means 100 odd players are injured every season, it's the future. Even if the ball burst on the 16G pitch, Oaksoft said it's the future.

Bollo**s :angry:

Guest TPAFKATS
There are many medical reported into injuries caused by the wearing of "bladed" footwear too. Fergie banned them outright during his time as manager at Manchester United but I like your claim that you know better than Fergie and all of the medical and sports science resources available to him at Manchester United, made in the very post after ridiculing me as knowing better than experts. 
Given that this isn't in reference to playing on artificial pitches it's just more whataboutery.

17 hours ago, StuD said:

There are many medical reported into injuries caused by the wearing of "bladed" footwear too. Fergie banned them outright during his time as manager at Manchester United but I like your claim that you know better than Fergie and all of the medical and sports science resources available to him at Manchester United, made in the very post after ridiculing me as knowing better than experts. 

Enlighten me as to where I said I knew better than Fergie, or anybody else for that matter. I suggested Fergie was not an expert. I didn't even suggest bladed footwear was good or bad. I was discussing the surface. As usual you deflect.

17 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Now the amateur pipe fitter knows more than the professional footballers when it comes to playing professional football on a hard, unforgiving surfaces. Professional medical persons advise players with ongoing problems NOT to play on these surfaces. But the amateur pipefitter knows better. A survey of professional footballers proves they don't like the surface and think its dangerous. BUT. The amateur pipefitter knows better. The playing surface is hard.  Due to that fact the ball bounces differently. Even on an uneven real grass surface the ball is cushioned when it hits the ground. This is why they talk about an unnatural bounce. The players play with the recommended footwear but there is no give when they turn or stop. Natural surfaces act almost like a tiny trampoline giving a little to help lessen the impact. But the amateur pipefitter, aka, professional idiot, knows best.

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44603245

Hope this happens and we can boo the baldy wee over-the-hill underminer of managers troublemaking shitehawk... if the deal falls through and he signs for us... welcome to St Mirren, top striker and still fit-as-a-flea Kenny Miller.

Covered all bases there Poza