Ben Cameron signs a contract with us

5 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

You’ve not seen the 3 threads Rickys starting on this :P

#hewillbebealing

Welcoming aboard Ben :)

WDWB

Just set any of your posts to replay.

How about some original thought of your own.

But good of you to welcome the young lad.

Nice touch.

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Gawd that guy is a broken record - Not you Sweeper

Not me what?

Ricky I like you - honest - we all irritate some other people and some other people irritate us - that's life.

I suspect it is best not to bite or keep things going with those who cheese us off..  The guy who irritates me has been much quieter recently Hooray..

(But I miss Faraway - and he irritates you and others... it's life - let's live)

6 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Not me what?

Ricky I like you - honest - we all irritate some other people and some other people irritate us - that's life.

I suspect it is best not to bite or keep things going with those who cheese us off..  The guy who irritates me has been much quieter recently Hooray..

(But I miss Faraway - and he irritates you and others... it's life - let's live)

Thanks for the advice sweeper. But... The man from Arbroath doesn't irritate me particularly. 

I do concern myself though with how some people might be impacted by the style two or three people adopt with others not as thick skinned ( not headed)  as I am.  Always had weakness for the underdog. Call me stupid... Some do. 

Edited by St.Ricky

3 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Shit, I better start posting more. :)

Fine by me - I am sure you know it is not you that irritates me - though there are a number of topics that I am sure we would not agree on... but with you there is a bit of banter and even some deeper stuff - as well as things that actually relate to St. Mirren, without attention seeking etc.

So there you go - off the hook... (I am sure it won't change your life though)