Jim Kellermann Signs

6 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

This is a joke. Guy hardly had a chance.

I’m not laughing, I spent £60 on a ‘Kellermann’ jersey, got Premiership patches on the sleeves and everything. Oh well, into a bin bag with my Djemba Djemba bunnet it goes.

You owe me £60, Stubbs, you Scouse git. :boxing

19 minutes ago, Maboza said:

Maybe not such a good endorsement of this scouting network that we are apparently building. 

I'm sure if the manager and assistant manager who were involved in scouting him were still here, then he wouldn't have been shipped out.

As I said earlier, he's a victim of circumstance, as Stubbs clearly fancies his own man in that particular midfield role.

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I’m not laughing, I spent £60 on a ‘Kellermann’ jersey, got Premiership patches on the sleeves and everything. Oh well, into a bin bag with my Djemba Djemba bunnet it goes.

More money than sense.  :D

Edited by pod

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I'm sure if the manager and assistant manager who were involved in scouting him were still here, then he wouldn't have been shipped out.

As I said earlier, he's a victim of circumstance, as Stubbs clearly fancies his own man in that particular midfield role.

I go with your view FTOF. 

The way some of you go on you'd think he'd played rotten in every game. 

I think not fitting into Stubbs plans / being able to get the Jones deal over the line - is the main reason for sending him out on loan.

Still a buddie so we should be hoping he goes out on loan and does well , instead of branding him shite. (he may well be shite, just a bit unfair to judge based on a couple of games I feel)

25 minutes ago, Doakes said:

I think not fitting into Stubbs plans / being able to get the Jones deal over the line - is the main reason for sending him out on loan.

Still a buddie so we should be hoping he goes out on loan and does well , instead of branding him shite. (he may well be shite, just a bit unfair to judge based on a couple of games I feel)

No-one brands him ‘shite’ until I say ‘Jehova’.

Hopefully tears it up and we are able to get a fee for him in the summer if he doesn't come back

I find this all very baffling bringing umpteen players up from down south giving them next to zero game time then sending them back down.  I know it just kellerman at present but the others have not got a sniff either ! Some players are not great trainers but do well in games and vice versa think at least they should have got a run out in a league game . If stubbs has signed them then changed his mind about them in a couple of weeks its very worrying.

12 minutes ago, bender rodriguez said:

I find this all very baffling bringing umpteen players up from down south giving them next to zero game time then sending them back down.  I know it just kellerman at present but the others have not got a sniff either ! Some players are not great trainers but do well in games and vice versa think at least they should have got a run out in a league game . If stubbs has signed them then changed his mind about them in a couple of weeks its very worrying.

Stubbs decided 5 or 6 players were surplus to requirements after La Manga without seeing them in a competitive environment as well. Wonder if we will ever see Cody Cooke start in a league game?!

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

£60.00 from what I've heard you wouldn't spend £60.00  for a bullet proof vest if you were in front of a firing squad?  :lol:

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

A modern day Eric Sinclair.

I never judge a player until he gets a regular run of games but Stubbs is the manager and he simply doesn’t fancy him right at this minute. Hopefully the lad will have a fantastic season and come back next season looking to push for a place.

I expect another one or two to follow him with one or two coming in.

Certainly wouldn’t have been my pick for first of the summer signings out the door... or second... or third...

Have to feel sorry for him, would appear he never stood a chance - a bit like a few other members of the squad who have been disposed of without a second thought when you’d imagine if they were Stubbs’ signings they’d perhaps have been shown more patience.

Right I've had enough of this non league nae hopers that even cost us a fee.  Get us some Garry Brady auld warhorse type signings pronto please. Heaton, Cooke and King must all be on shaky nails.  My abiding memory of Heaton so far is a non league Scottish player ghosting past like he wasn't there. 70k FFS. Looks like he isnae worth 70p. 

Edited by madmitch
My keyboard is kiwi so it doesnt do pound signs

8 hours ago, W6Saint said:

Certainly wouldn’t have been my pick for fappear he never stood a chance - a bit like a few other members of the squad who have been disposed of without a second thought when you’d imagine if they were Stubbs’ signings they’d perhaps have been shown more patience.

But they aren't Stubbs' signings.

It seems like there are lot of dummies being spat because some players, that the fans rate more than our manager, have been told that they are surplus to requirements.

Like that's never happened before at any club. Duh!

Get over yourselves.:lol:

Just ask Brock-Masden. It's one of the reasons why he's here with us now.:wink:

Jack Ross did exactly the same when he came to the club. It was easier for him, because we were so shite, it was party time when we got rid of the likes of Hutton. Ross would have made his decisions based on a couple of games. Unfortunately for him, and us, he had to wait until the January window to get rid of players he didn't rate and get his own players in.

Edited by FTOF

But they aren't Stubbs' signings.
It seems like there are lot of dummies being spat because some players, that the fans rate more than our manager, have been told that they are surplus to requirements.
Like that's never happened before at any club. Duh!
Get over yourselves.:lol:
Just ask Brock-Masden. It's one of the reasons why he's here with us now.:wink:
Jack Ross did exactly the same when he came to the club. It was easier for him, because we were so shite, it was party time when we got rid of the likes of Hutton. Ross would have made his decisions based on a couple of games. Unfortunately for him, and us, he had to wait until the January window to get rid of players he didn't rate and get his own players in.

Meltdowns all over the forum about players Stubbs doesn’t rate! [emoji23]