Scottish Championship 2018/2019

LargsBud

Since we are out of it now, who do you think is going to win it next season? 

Judging by history I'm going to rule out the two teams relegated from the PL straight away as they normally never go straight back up. The two this year aren't anything special compared to others in the past who have came down and failed to return in the first season.

I can't see DU being that much better either next season. It will be between Dunfermiline and ICT for me. I've gone in the end for Dunfermiline.

1. Dunfermiline

2. ICT

3. County

4. Falkirk

5. QoS

6. Partick

7. Dundee Utd

8. Ayr

9. Alloa

10. Morton

I always enjoy following the Championship as it's usually the most competitive league in the country. The line up for 2018/19 is excellent. Thank f**k we got promoted, would not like to be trying to escape this one.

1) ICT

2) Falkirk

3) Dundee United

4) Partick Thistle

5) Dunfermline Athletic

6) QOTS

7) Ross County

8) Ayr United

9) Morton

10) Alloa Athletic

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

Good start by County. Can see them potentially running away with that league if they keep the early momentum up.

3-1 away at Dunfermiline who will no doubt be up there is some result.

I don't think anyone will run away with it.Every team,even Alloa on their day,can beat every team.I'd say 4 or 5 teams in with a shout of winning it.

• 1 month later...
It's actually funny to read they were top when he took over.

So they were bad enough to get Mckinnon the sack Laurie took over, they went top and then Czaba f**ked them right up.

You'd absolutely despair if you were a united fan.

I know Ellis said he didn't want the full time gig but surely he's seen enough to think he can improve them?

Or maybe he thinks his career will last longer if he doesn't take the poisoned chalice on?

He's a smart guy who could probably do a job in management.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's good to look back at this post and see the predictions and who is now doing what.

If you were to ask the same question now, I wonder what the final league position expectations will be at this stage.

I'll wager:

1st Ross County

2nd Inverness Caley

3rd Ayr Utd

4th Dundee Utd

• 4 months later...
On 10/2/2018 at 7:09 PM, Hambud said:

It's actually funny to read they were top when he took over.

So they were bad enough to get Mckinnon the sack Laurie took over, they went top and then Czaba f**ked them right up.

You'd absolutely despair if you were a united fan.

I know Ellis said he didn't want the full time gig but surely he's seen enough to think he can improve them?

Or maybe he thinks his career will last longer if he doesn't take the poisoned chalice on?

He's a smart guy who could probably do a job in management.

Ellis leaves Dundee Utd to become Assist Manager at QotS.