Football & Other Sports Photos Of Interest

shull

4 minutes ago, jaybee said:

must be 60 year since I were there B)

I think my ex wife still runs there on a Friday and Saturday night.

My Dad was a Clyde fan. I used to go there a lot and have a lot of good memories watching Clyde there including one of the best free kicks I have ever seen being taken and finished by Pat Nevin. 

An old friend of mine , Bobby Love , finished his career at Petershill way back. I met him last week in Paisley , he's still dining out on a 30 yarder for the 'Bankies at Love St in 1972 . ^_^ When I say 30 yarder , it bounced on the pen spot and Mr Gilmour threw it over his shoulder into the net !

12 minutes ago, billyg said:

An old friend of mine , Bobby Love , finished his career at Petershill way back. I met him last week in Paisley , he's still dining out on a 30 yarder for the 'Bankies at Love St in 1972 . ^_^ When I say 30 yarder , it bounced on the pen spot and Mr Gilmour threw it over his shoulder into the net !

You've just made Shull's day Billy....:D

12 minutes ago, billyg said:

:shockaroony

44 minutes ago, billyg said:

Hope you dined out on the Bankies taking a 2-0 lead before losing 4-2.

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Match_Details.php?Season=1972&GameID=197208190

On 6/2/2018 at 7:49 AM, StuD said:

Maybe someone else can confirm as well but was it Billy Thomson or Campbell Money who would sometimes wear a Scotland goalkeeper top instead of their St Mirren one? 

BIlly Thomson went through a period of wearing a Norway top! Think he had swapped it in an U21 match.

http://www.stmirren.info/id328.html