Football & Other Sports Photos Of Interest

shull

6 hours ago, billyg said:

2nd from the right , back row . Only other one I recognise is Bobby Gray , 2nd from left , back row , who had a couple of seasons with Partick !

I only got GB after a bit of detective work.I have absolutely no recollection of the guy.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:34 PM, eastlandssaint said:

He only made 5 appearances for us.

He was really unfortunate. He was W Cunningham's last signing , and cost us a fair bit of money. WC had been playing a very young Bobby Reid at CH but after losing 9 goals in two games to QOS and Stenny he brought in Brown in an attempt to tighten things up. Fergie played him in his first 4 games as manager , then came the injury !

On 10/10/2018 at 9:19 PM, shull said:

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

Fabulous Photograph

East End Park.  The cemetery on the left is where my parents are buried close to the grave for John Lunn,  former DAFC player who died as a young man.  R. I. P.  

Good stadium with decent parking and good views. 

13 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

East End Park.  The cemetery on the left is where my parents are buried close to the grave for John Lunn,  former DAFC player who died as a young man.  R. I. P.  

Good Stadium and the pre all seater one had a great atmosphere. 

On 10/16/2018 at 4:12 PM, St.Ricky said:

I pass it most days on my way to work, I'm envious of their ground but it all but killed the club to develop it to it's current state