New Manager Latest Odds

Is this not a bit premature? We have a manager in place.  I'm sure the Board has considered the possibility of JR leaving, but surely there's time enough for supporters  to start speculating on another manager when we know that the present incumbent has gone? For what it's worth, I don't think whoever comes in will give us a season like the one we've just enjoyed.

Just now, pondsman said:

Is this not a bit premature? We have a manager in place.  I'm sure the Board has considered the possibility of JR leaving, but surely there's time enough for supporters  to start speculating on another manager when we know that the present incumbent has gone? For what it's worth, I don't think whoever comes in will give us a season like the one we've just enjoyed.

Yeah Pond- I think you can safely assume - We wont win the League next season :lol:

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Neilson   3-1

Goodwin 4-1

Pressely 5-1

Archiebald 7-1

Hopkins  7-1

I reckon it will be Robbie that gets gig

All good candidates. Put those five on the shortlist for interviews and get one started immediately.  I think at this stage, Neilson would be my  favourite.

7 minutes ago, pondsman said:

No he has agreed terms with Sunderland ..

43 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Steve Archibald is a bit left field......considering he played at the VERY top level I would not be opposed to that one!

What's Victor up to these days? 

I'm on black and white army reading all this fake news.

Unbelievably, it does look like Jack has managed to secure a plumb job despite having achieved very little in the scheme of things compared to other candidates such as Neil Lennon so we move on.

Whoever we get, we need someone who actually wants to stay here and build something. We pwe Jack a lot for giving us our club back but he has been wanting away since virtually the day he walked into the office,

Hopkin has been quoted as saying he won't sign for more than one year no matter where he goes so that doesn't look like an option.

If we can attract a Neilson or a Pressley that would be fantastic I think.