New Manager Latest Odds

2 hours ago, norrie82 said:

Did I say bankrupt the club? Typical hysterical reaction from you. I forgot your not allowed an opinion?  My idea is say we use the compensation to attract a higher calibre of gaffer by paying a wee bit more?  I don't think this combined with extra cash generated from higher crowds will be a problem.  In fact if they were offering jack better terms then let's give the new management the same? Saints will definitely be looking at increasing what they pay.  

The king of cataclysm calling someone else hysterical :lol:

51 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Would you go for Hopkin and Goodwin? 

If it was me then Goodwin.  Hopkin would likely want his convicted drug dealer assistant not to mention Alan ‘Flash’ Lithgow and Declan ‘Di Maggio ‘ Gallagher..............no thanks.

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Would you go for Hopkin and Goodwin? 

1 hour ago, buddies1877 said:

He’d prob want messi, iniesta hazard and salah to come in aswell just so the style of play doesn’t make his eyes bleed

I watched the play off games involving Alloa and Goodwin has them playing some decent football, albeit they lacked a cutting edge. Hopkin is effective, but only because he has a team who take no prisoners, which is ironic given their team is made up of ex cons. So, to answer your question, I'd much prefer Goodwin, as at least we'd be more likely to have a team that would be good to watch. I also have a feeling that Hopkin may bomb at any club apart from Livi, some managers, like players, just fit at one club but not elsewhere. 

And on the second point, I think we need to live within our means. I'd just settle for having people on our payroll not linked to the criminal underworld. 

Edited by Hendo

55 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
1 hour ago, kevo_smfc said:
I would take a punt Ian Cathro. I know he never had the best of it at Hearts, though think he may be worth a shot.

Did we not have enough of the laptop boys with Murray and Spalding. Not for me Kev.

I was just thinking of a name who hasnt been mentioned, works well with youth setups and has had experience at this level. I could well be wrong here on my judgment here. It wouldn't surprise me if the man appointed wasn't mentioned in the media.

6 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

I was just thinking of a name who hasnt been mentioned, works well with youth setups and has had experience at this level. I could well be wrong here on my judgment here. It wouldn't surprise me if the man appointed wasn't mentioned in the media.

Jon Daly of Hearts? He's also very friendly with Goodwin. Just saying. 

3 hours ago, scottd said:

If it was me then Goodwin.  Hopkin would likely want his convicted drug dealer assistant not to mention Alan ‘Flash’ Lithgow and Declan ‘Di Maggio ‘ Gallagher..............no thanks.?  I think we should all relax and trust gordon to get the best man possible.  we're all sad after jack scottd more so but we will survive I am sure. 

Edited by norrie82

2 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

Is this a fact? I mean your slurring the guy?  I think we should all relax and trust gordon to get the best man possible.  we're all sad after jack scottd more so but we will survive I am sure. 

A DRUGS baron and his university student accomplice were jailed for a total of nearly 17 years yesterday for trafficking in cocaine. Alexander Donnelly, 50, was sentenced to ten years after being caught by undercover police for the second time in a decade. The former taxi driver has also agreed to hand over almost 177,000 in crime profits after his latest conviction. He admitted being concerned in the supply of cocaine between June and December in 2003 in Glasgow, Manchester and London. His accomplice, David Martindale, 32, from Livingston, West Lothian, was jailed for six and a half years after admitting a similar offence

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Yes. 

Think the same Rick but who will it be ?  Could be someone out with the bookies list after all that's  about bets  Neilson has let me down big time don't want him near our  club now with budget what do you want. Spend successful don't relegation dont blame me you don' have the funds. W.A.N.K.E. R. 

Think the same Rick but who will it be ?  Could be someone out with the bookies list after all that's  about bets  Neilson has let me down big time don't want him near our  club now with budget what do you want. Spend successful don't relegation dont blame me you don' have the funds. W.A.N.K.E. R. 
Will you buy a season ticket if it is him?

7 hours ago, Ethan said:

One thing is for certain once we appoint the new manager half our support will go into meltdown as he wasnt their choice. I suspect this will run on for a couple of weeks.

Just like Brexit and the Independence campaign.

7 minutes ago, Hambud said:
13 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Will you buy a season ticket if it is him?

Mate I have been going to away games since before the M8 was built.  Going to Raith we left at 10am. WILL I take out a season ticket maybe attending 8 home games a season.  Yes I will love my club who can make me cry through happiness and sadness. YOU ? 

19 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Mate I have been going to away games since before the M8 was built.  Going to Raith we left at 10am. WILL I take out a season ticket maybe attending 8 home games a season.  Yes I will love my club who can make me cry through happiness and sadness. YOU ? 

Are you asking if Hambud will make you cry through happiness and sadness? 

I think a bromance might be about to begin... 

4 hours ago, kevo_smfc said:

I would take a punt Ian Cathro. I know he never had the best of it at Hearts, though think he may be worth a shot.

You've got to be really shite to get sacked before the league campaign starts.

That being said if it was him or Tommy Craig I'd take Cathro :lol:

48 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Truth is that I have already bought my season ticket.  

Almost impossible to please all of us when it comes to this appointment. Need to see who actually throws their hats into the ring. 

Edited by St.Ricky