New Manager Latest Odds

29 minutes ago, Stu said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/alan-stubbs-gary-caldwell-set-12634438

So going by this from the PDE, we're looking at one of Caldwell, Stubbs, Neilson, McIntyre and Oran Kearney from Coleraine. Haven't had a chance to find out much about Kearney, the rest all have positives and negatives.

Probably still Neilson for me. Unless there's any truth in the Guti stuff, which would be fun if nothing else.

What no Stephen Kenny ha ha

1 minute ago, StuD said:

If you could read you'd know I said last night Kenny wouldn't get it cause Directors at St Mirren are generally a bit clueless :rolleyes:

Of course the BOD at both Saints and Sunderland are clueless. They should listen to you....... just like we have to.

1 hour ago, LargsBud said:

He would be a good option. Done well at Barnsley. Why on earth would anybody take that Leeds job though?:blink:

Absolutely not. My mate is a ST holder at Barnsley and was delighted when he went, although less delighted at getting Morais. The only reason he held the job when doing shite was because they love him for being a local lad.

1 hour ago, Stu said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/alan-stubbs-gary-caldwell-set-12634438

So going by this from the PDE, we're looking at one of Caldwell, Stubbs, Neilson, McIntyre and Oran Kearney from Coleraine. Haven't had a chance to find out much about Kearney, the rest all have positives and negatives.

Probably still Neilson for me. Unless there's any truth in the Guti stuff, which would be fun if nothing else.

Same for me. Guti because it would be funny. or Neilson.

never understood why Stubbs was rated. Should have done much better with the Hibs side he had, and f**ked it at Rotherham. I’m guessing it’s down to his pals in the media...

50 minutes ago, StuD said:

If you could read you'd know I said last night Kenny wouldn't get it cause Directors at St Mirren are generally a bit clueless :rolleyes:

Because Kenny is going to leave a title fight with guaranteed European football in July to join a newly promoted side to the SPL many would assume will be trying to avoid relegation :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, aldo_j said:

Same for me. Guti because it would be funny. or Neilson.

never understood why Stubbs was rated. Should have done much better with the Hibs side he had, and f**ked it at Rotherham. I’m guessing it’s down to his pals in the media...

Finally someone says it about Stubbs. I shudder at the thought of him as manager if he couldn't get Hibs promoted from the Championship.

Absolutely not. My mate is a ST holder at Barnsley and was delighted when he went, although less delighted at getting Morais. The only reason he held the job when doing shite was because they love him for being a local lad.

I was actually at Oakwell last Sunday, cracking wee stadium, didn’t see Mallan or any players obviously.

Managerial merry go round seems to be in full swing all over the place.

I think not next week but the week after we will know the identity of our new manager, just hope he gets the support he’ll need.

Finally someone says it about Stubbs. I shudder at the thought of him as manager if he couldn't get Hibs promoted from the Championship.

A championship that included Sevco & Hearts!

He did win them their first Scottish Cup in over 100 years!

Still wouldn’t him tho!

Dundee United I guess, the ones in a different league :lol:
Don't know what's going on with the knickerwetters. We have a head of recruitment (presuming he hasn't gone with Jack, not seen anything to suggest so) and that man will be weighing up all the players recently released from their clubs. We are better prepared this time round.

Surely it’s the manager that chooses the players he wants? And not a ‘head of recruitment ‘. ?

35 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

He got them promoted then kept them up. They weren't in the relegation places this season when he left so I wouldn't say he done a bad job. I wouldn't expect any Barnsley fan to have anything positive to say about him after the way he left for one of their biggest rivals. 

Caldwell would be a disastrous appointment, especially if his pal Gary Teale is brought in as well. He has previous for getting us relegated. 

Gtf you can hardly blame Teale for that.

He tried to rescue a shambles of team and started to improve with one of my great memories at games away to Dundee could of kickstarted our fight back but due to a gentleman’s agreement losing our main man at the time kenny McLean so late in the January Window made it virtually mission impossible

1 minute ago, Hendo said:

Caldwell would be a disastrous appointment, especially if his pal Gary Teale is brought in as well. He has previous for getting us relegated. 

Not Gary Teale's doing , he was up the creek without a paddle before he started.