New Manager Latest Odds

35 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

OK. I’m going for it. Been looking at photos of Guti a fair bit this week, and in his playing days, he was rocking the flowing locks with blonde streaks and alice-band look..... these days.... a baw’ hair away from hosting another Nuremberg Rally.

There. I’ve said it. FFS son, just don’t go near black hair dye, that’s all I’m saying.

Does he have 'LOVE' & 'HATE' tats on his knuckles?

As previously acknowledged, I know the square root of hee haw about English fitba. Can anyone enlighten me as to what credentials Darren Ferguson has (aside from his auld man)? Should we be hoping that he is in the frame?

Just now, Ethan said:

Just as long as its not McIntyre and Dodds. I have fears that we appoint Kearney and we fill the side with a poorer standard of player. This appointment has to be right or we will be in trouble. 

What the heck is wrong with McIntyre and Dodds. They are more than able to do the job. If we get better then great but whats the big downer on these 2 ?

1 minute ago, Drew said:

As previously acknowledged, I know the square root of hee haw about English fitba. Can anyone enlighten me as to what credentials Darren Ferguson has (aside from his auld man)? Should we be hoping that he is in the frame?

Developed a great reputation when he was at Peterborough and saw them promoted to the Championship.

A move to Preston didn’t work out and it’s hit the skids a little. Also remember some stories about personal issues, but hopefully resolved now.

if we get the Darren Ferguson of Peterborough then it could be a decent appointment.

Just now, aldo_j said:

Developed a great reputation when he was at Peterborough and saw them promoted to the Championship.

A move to Preston didn’t work out and it’s hit the skids a little. Also remember some stories about personal issues, but hopefully resolved now.

if we get the Darren Ferguson of Peterborough then it could be a decent appointment.

Also done a good job at Doncaster. Well capable of doing SMFC job

What the heck is wrong with McIntyre and Dodds. They are more than able to do the job. If we get better then great but whats the big downer on these 2 ?
I would probably accept McIntyre but not Dodds heard him on radio quite a bit last season and seemed to continually talk down St Mirren every time he was on.

I'm not the forgiving type.

31 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Oh that hurt :rolleyes: I have tipped Oran sorry to spoil your day. 

Doesn't spoil my day.

Your tip changes on a regular basis, Neilson, fat Sally, Oran. Whose next? :lol:

6 minutes ago, zico said:

They are useless

Well if United had appointed them instead of Lazlo at the time I think things might have been a bit more interesting.

Keeping Ross County up when he did was a fantastic job and winning the league cup equally so. McGregor made a monumental error sacking them and deserved what he got for it.

Did well at QOS and Dunfermline also. 

Think one or 2 are getting carried away with how big SMFC really are.

They are more than capable of doing the job. The job is keeping us up next season pure and simple, all the top six stuff is just bull

Edited by lenziebud

Guest TPAFKATS
Got to be Gutierrez. Would be utterly mental if GS & TF could pull it off.  
This would be tremendous and a great boost for the reputation of the club.
Sure it might not work out, but I'll take glorious failure over inglorious failure via Jim mcintyre or the other 'serious' options this season coming.

32 minutes ago, zico said:

Doesn't spoil my day.

Your tip changes on a regular basis, Neilson, fat Sally, Oran. Whose next? :lol:

I wrote it would not bother me if McCoist and McDowell got the management job. When Robbie Neilson came out with budget/ expectatons I wrote. Don't want him as manager went onto write he won't be our manager  glad to be proved right. Did a lot or research on Oran that proved fruitful Oran is as close as you are going to get to Jack Ross. For that reason I believe he will be appointed St Mirren's next manager.  

6 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I wrote it would not bother me if McCoist and McDowell got the management job. When Robbie Neilson came out with budget/ expectatons I wrote. Don't want him as manager went onto write he won't be our manager  glad to be proved right. Did a lot or research on Oran that proved fruitful Oran is as close as you are going to get to Jack Ross. For that reason I believe he will be appointed St Mirren's next manager.  

I would rather take the chance with Oran than pick two utter failures like McCoist and McCulloch. 

1 hour ago, magnus said:

Guti has got to be the red hot favourite. Silky football middle to front, tackling like Ramos at the back. The full empenyada.

And a few Real Madrid youngsters on loan.