New Manager Latest Odds

You must know different Celtic fans from the ones I know. Personally, if we are discussing Europe, I was very impressed with how Kennedy devised Celtic's strategy for dealing with Neymar against PSG when Anthony Ralston did such a good job on him. 

Too far! [emoji23]

7 hours ago, StuD said:

Good luck

I think I've done not too badly to be honest. I called the Neilson story. I was told over that weekend that he was likely to pull out of the managerial race on the Monday. I posted the story on the Monday morning, by Monday afternoon it was confirmed he was out of the race. 

Last night with everyone still raving about Guti and other bonkers names on the list, I posted that Guti was not in the running. People accused me of plagiarising a story already on the web as it seems the story had already been reported elsewhere but regardless today it became clear Guti was not in the race. 

I predicted Kennedy would get the job. Despite not being heavily tipped by another other than me he's not been ruled out as yet. And he would certainly be a better choice than the four names getting bandied around at the moment. 

To be honest I think my strategy of parking the Sunday car outside of the stadium and listening out for news has worked without me being noticed but on second thoughts maybe a Lamborghini in Ferguslie Park is just a bit too noticeable. Tomorrow I might just use the Micra instead. 

Kennedy with zero managerial experience is a  better choice than those with experience?  I assume you take your car to a person with no  mechanical experience rather than a qualified mechanic?

7 hours ago, StuD said:

Absolutely. I don't think I've seen anyone saying he's shite, rubbish, crap or anything else. Stephen Kenny would be a better choice obviously, but Kennedy, it seems would be popular in Paisley. He's certainly played a big part in improving Celtics defensive fortunes since Rodgers took over at Parkhead and Kieran Tierney credits him with a lot of his own personal progress. 

Other than you touting JK, exactly how do you qualify that he would be popular in Paisley? Noone other than you has mentioned him as a candidate (in your case he has been offered the job).

7 hours ago, StuD said:

To be honest I think my strategy of parking the Sunday car outside of the stadium and listening out for news has worked without me being noticed but on second thoughts maybe a Lamborghini in Ferguslie Park is just a bit too noticeable.

In your dreams. :lol

8 hours ago, zico said:

Stubbs won 1 in 14 games with Rotherham before getting the sack. They lost a record 7 away games in a row and had the worst goal difference in the entire Football League!

Yeh, just what we need!

All of the old lags will have a blot or two on their CV.

If we cant get Pablo Escobars weak bladdered front man then Id go for MM just so we can listen to Step On by the Happy Mondays every game!

mF1qlLjeY1b-eBfVlNBaGrA.jpg

I have actually stopped listening now.

The other day I liked the sound of Michael Mellon and Oran Kearney.  One always likes a left field appointment that no-one saw coming and either of those two fit such a bill. 

At this mornings cursory glance I saw Alan Stubbs at 1/2, this fills me with meh, meh indeed

1 hour ago, nedflanders123 said:

Kennedy with zero managerial experience is a  better choice than those with experience?  I assume you take your car to a person with no  mechanical experience rather than a qualified mechanic?

Every manager starts off with zero experience in their first job.

I'd take a chance on the mechanic with zero experience and just starting out than the experienced mechanic who keeps making an arse of my car!

3 minutes ago, zico said:

Every manager starts off with zero experience in their first job.

I'd take a chance on the mechanic with zero experience and just starting out than the experienced mechanic who keeps making an arse of my car!

You would be happy if we employ a rookie manager with no experience? Most don't start at the top but serve an apprenticeship.

Edited by nedflanders123

13 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

I have actually stopped listening now.

The other day I liked the sound of Michael Mellon and Oran Kearney.  One always likes a left field appointment that no-one saw coming and either of those two fit such a bill. 

At this mornings cursory glance I saw Alan Stubbs at 1/2, this fills me with meh, meh indeed

Yes indeed TT, becoming most underwhelming  

From the dreams of giddy romance and getting your rocks off in exotic lands to realising you've won a weekend at the local caravan park.

I blame our ex, Jack for this state of dreary stasis

I'm away to jizz in my Weetabix now, cos I can

:P

5 minutes ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Yes indeed TT, becoming most underwhelming  

From the dreams of giddy romance and getting your rocks off in exotic lands to realising you've won a weekend at the local caravan park.

I blame our ex, Jack for this state of dreary stasis

I'm away to jizz in my Weetabix now, cos I can

:P

I'm not going to stay at your bed and breakfast!