New Manager Latest Odds

3 minutes ago, class of 76-77 said:

I thought he was in yesterday :huh:

I can’t see them going with Kearney tbh.

Apologies - aye, my mistake. I might have read that someone else was being interviewed today, right enough. Not sure who else is left from the list we know of.

Has Caldwell been interviewed yet? Pretty sure the others have (Stubbs definitely has).

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

Apologies - aye, my mistake. I might have read that someone else was being interviewed today, right enough. Not sure who else is left from the list we know of.

Has Caldwell been interviewed yet? Pretty sure the others have (Stubbs definitely has).

Caldwell has been interviewed, and is now the manager of the wee mini mart next to the ground. 

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

Yeah Caldwell has been in for his interview, of the final four mentioned Caldwell would be 4 th choice for me. 

9 minutes ago, marrez said:

In fairness Marrez this is why a board and its fans realistic expectations and the available budget should be the top concern for any manager. County sacked McIntyre and brought Coyle in. That went well, didn't it?

Just now, StuD said:

In fairness Marrez this is why a board and its fans realistic expectations and the available budget should be the top concern for any manager. County sacked McIntyre and brought Coyle in. That went well, didn't it?

Was more concerned about the imbalance in the squad and turnover of players, it has Alex Rae written all over it.