New Manager Latest Odds

Just now, zico said:

Thought you wanted Neilson? Or was it Kearney? Or McCoist? emoji23.png

If you didn't want at least 3 you haven't been enjoying this wonderful thread enough. I was for Neilson, Guti and Lambert with Norrie and McMoist with the Mad Monk. I am now delighted with Alan Stubbs who was my next pick. 

Just now, St.Ricky said:

He had a man agent team at Hobs which included Alan Coombe as a coach. I was wondering if there might be a place for Goody as his assistant..Wishful thinking perhaps

His coaching team go back to his Everton days and followed him to Hibs and Rotherham. Doolan and Holden - both doing well. What a scoop if we get a good manager and 2 good coaches. Just googled this tbf.

1 hour ago, andrew87 said:
1 hour ago, jaybee said:
You know what; I don't hold with this consistent slagging of McCoist, he was new to being a manager when he stepped in at Rangers and expectations as ever were Huge, but lets be honest he was a good footballer and in a less pressurized environment he might do better and then again maybe not, but at least he has a personality unlike some of the 'others' and Mark Yardley is as entitled to his opinion (probably more so since he is an ex player)  than those who berate McCoist.

McCoist might have been new to management but was paying players £7k a week to play against part-timers. If McCoist was being interviewed then we might as well interview Dick Campbell as well. He's won more with Brechin and Arbroath than Ally did with Rangers. By the way I really don't think we should appoint Dick Campbell.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Black & White Army mobile app

I am assuming you are a McDonald with a long memory:whistle

43 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

He had a man agent team at Hobs which included Alan Coombe as a coach. I was wondering if there might be a place for Goody as his assistant..Wishful thinking perhaps

Do you really think Goody would be a Baddie and leave the chairman who gave him his start, when he already withdrew .... more than likely partially because of the chairman who gave him his start. etc etc etc :P

1 minute ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:
3 minutes ago, smcc said:

BBC Radio Scotland says that Stubbs has been offered the job.

Really?

They're on the ball. :rolleyes:

what is now going to be interesting is just how many posters suddenly come away with  . well he was really my choice but excuse blah blah excuse :thumbsup

4 minutes ago, smcc said:

BBC Radio Scotland says that Stubbs has been offered the job.

Nonsense. We were told John Kennedy was getting it. Hasn’t StuD been on yet posting along the lines of ‘I always knew Stubbs was getting it, I received a phone call two weeks ago from someone high up in BT Sport who gave me the heads-up that Stubbs was hanging up his brightly-coloured microphone. My source asked me to feed the forum a misleading story about another person getting it, to deflect attention away...’ 

He must have, surely.

34 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Do you really think Goody would be a Baddie and leave the chairman who gave him his start, when he already withdrew .... more than likely partially because of the chairman who gave him his start. etc etc etc :P

No... Magnus google and he seems to have a settled back room team.  Goody was just wishful thinking. 

2 minutes ago, zico said:

StuD got so many bites with his John Kennedy post! emoji23.png

Hardly.

It's quite clear that at the start he genuinely believed that he had some inside info, but as it became clear to him that he was talking utter shite as usual, he kept going in the hope that it would be looked on as a wind up.

Classic fatty over the years. A one trick pony really.

All I saw was people taking the pish out of a clown who genuinely believes that he's got contacts in football.:)