New Manager Latest Odds

Just now, pozbaird said:

Well, cheery-bye then. Is it possible to let a door that you haven’t been through actually hit your arse?

To be fair to him if he didn't think it was right for him then I'm glad he's withdrawn at this stage. Pointless wasting everyone's time and if his heart and soul wasn't in it then I don't want him in charge of the club.

David Hay springs to mind. Shudder.

7 minutes ago, div said:

To be fair to him if he didn't think it was right for him then I'm glad he's withdrawn at this stage. Pointless wasting everyone's time and if his heart and soul wasn't in it then I don't want him in charge of the club.

If it isn’t the right time for him when we have just been promoted to a top flight with Livvy in it, with our previous manager leaving us in a good spot, with a stable BoD, stable finances, a healthy home support, a dedicated training ground, and expectation levels that probably only extend to avoiding relegation this time around - then it’ll never be the right time for him, so, in my opinion only, cheery-fcuking-bye. Robbie who?

Edited by pozbaird

3 minutes ago, div said:

He thinks he's above us like Billy Davis did

Robbie Neilson has withdrawn his interest apparently.

Div you are usually in the know, have you heard anything at least a wee hint. I mentioned Larsson because was supposed to have signed a deal on Friday but there was a stumbling block but was hopefully getting sorted this week.

6 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

So much for us thinking this is a "Plum Job". The candidates are dropping out like skydivers in a failing plane.

The interesting thing would be to know the real reason. All this ‘not the right time’ stuff smells of shoite. They all have agents, they are in the fitba’ loop. They’ll have heard something. My money is on St Mirren having one person a shoe-in for the gig, and those dropping their interest know about it. IMHO.

Edited by pozbaird

2 minutes ago, ged62 said:

Div you are usually in the know, have you heard anything at least a wee hint. I mentioned Larsson because was supposed to have signed a deal on Friday but there was a stumbling block but was hopefully getting sorted this week.

I hope not his record as manager is garbage

Great player,poor manager it seems

12 minutes ago, div said:

Div , its's a JR and Barnsley stunt , "pulling out" cos he aint getting the gig !

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

The interesting thing would be to know the real reason. All this ‘not the right time’ stuff smells of shoite. They all have agents, they all are in the fitba’ loop. My money is on St Mirren having one person a shoe-in for the gig, and those dropping their interest know about it. IMHO.

I was thinking that earlier - which would give a degree of credence to some of the rumours that are circulating about someone being lined up.

Step right up, Guti!

Just now, Drew said:

I was thinking that earlier - which would give a degree of credence to some of the rumours that are circulating about someone being lined up.

Step right up, Guti!

See one of my earlier posts - no-one believes me. Guti was in Asda Linwood while earlier today, Manolo was arrested by British Transport Police just outside Gilmour Street for possession of a loud drum while pissed oot’ his skull on sangria.

13 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

The interesting thing would be to know the real reason. All this ‘not the right time’ stuff smells of shoite. They all have agents, they are in the fitba’ loop. They’ll have heard something. My money is on St Mirren having one person a shoe-in for the gig, and those dropping their interest know about it. IMHO.

Skulduggery.