Goodwin Please, Not Neilson

shull

I hope legend James Goodwin will be our new Manager.

I do not want Neilson.   :snore

I dinnae think he is any good plus he is a fecking bore on par with Boring Boring Brendan and Dull & Dreary Derek.

His interviews in the Media are a fecking drone and will put Scotland to sleep , with Jimbo heading for the Erskine Bridge.

He'll put the Dressing Room in a coma.

GOODWIN PLEASE, Gordon :)

10 hours ago, shull said:

I hope legend James Goodwin will be our new Manager.

I do not want Neilson.   :snore

I dinnae think he is any good plus he is a fecking bore on par with Boring Boring Brendan and Dull & Dreary Derek.

His interviews in the Media are a fecking drone and will put Scotland to sleep , with Jimbo heading for the Erskine Bridge.

He'll put the Dressing Room in a coma.

GOODWIN PLEASE, Gordon :)

But we need to make sure they ask their oppinion on Sammy at the interview of course... 

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

With Jim McIntyre leading the pack to replace Jack it will mean that wee shit Dodds will still be a number two!

Jim wouldn't be my first choice but wouldn't be unhappy.  Fowler might stay.  If not then Dodds is good with the media. 

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

It really has to be Goody. Gordon has to like the guy, and he will have to hit the ground running....... Jack has gone ( from my pic )

So he has..   .have you taken his pic down from your bedroom wall too? 

There is a weird method to the madness of this thread.  If we take Goodwin, then alloa have the chance of appointing Jim Duffy as manager, meaning they will have a better chance of staying up, thus relegating a better club.  With Goodwin in Paisley, the certainty is that we will be in the Chanpionship season after next and playing against an Alloa side that has already given it their best shot and are spent, so we will at least get a play-off spot.  

Hard to argue with that logic.

Goodwin is part of the St Mirren past, he had a shot and didn't make it.  Not every moderately successful Alloa manager is good enough to manage the saints

31 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Goodwin-NO!

Why not? because he's 'not ready' How many other linked managers have been sacked from jobs they 'weren't ready' for. Ticks all the boxes for me. Got Alooa playing some decent football and punching. 

11 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I love my new pic. James Goodwin is better looking than Jack- Jack was far better looking than Rae..................

St Mirren attract Gods !!!!

Isn't that why you and I are supporters..... Viz... Our God Like Features?