Who would you like for next manager

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

James Fowler if he stays with Goodwin as Assistant.  McIntrye or Nielsen otherwise. 

I would have the other way about Ricky.....Goody as manager and Fowler as his assistant

Neilsen would be my 2nd choice before McIntyre

1 hour ago, MWISAINT71 said:

I would have the other way about Ricky.....Goody as manager and Fowler as his assistant

Neilsen would be my 2nd choice before McIntyre

The first sounds excellent, the second should read ; Neilsen would be my 22nd choice before McIntyre as my 23rd.   MUCH MUCh beterererer:whistle

I want whoever goes in to the office and convinces GLS that he believes he can get Saints into the top 6.

Let's keep the positive approach that we have been used to.

Get Oaky down to instill belief and tell the players their attitude has to be A OK. Let's do this!!

Guest TPAFKATS

Across all these next manager related threads there's amusing pairing up of various guys as manager and assistant.
No one proposing these seems to give any consideration to the relationship between the two posts. Particularly the mi or detail that they must get on and generally the manager picks his assistant.

9 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Across all these next manager related threads there's amusing pairing up of various guys as manager and assistant.
No one proposing these seems to give any consideration to the relationship between the two posts. Particularly the mi or detail that they must get on and generally the manager picks his assistant.

Even more amusing are the people actually suggesting that Goodwin would leave a managers job to come and be our assistant. 

Reading Tony Fitzpatricks interview today, it seems like they already have someone in mind. I may be reading it wrongly though saying you have already prepared for life without Jack sounds to me like planning was possibly already in motion of who could be our next man, possibly when he was approached by Barnsley.

18 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Is it only me that thinks Jack will still be our manager next season ?

Telt ye he wisnae aff tae Ipswich right at the start.

I also add that comment to the Sunderland thread.

As of now, he's only been invited for sounding out in my books.

As of now, he's only been invited for sounding out in my books.

There are ‘other’ factors as to why I ruled out Ipswich immediately after Div was reporting ‘done deal’ , he was never off to Ipswich.

He’s not off to Sunderland either ( just a guess obviously ... ) but the Sunderland was ‘more likely’

I’m not in the know, but I’m sticking with Jack will still be our manager next season.

21 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Reading Tony Fitzpatricks interview today, it seems like they already have someone in mind. I may be reading it wrongly though saying you have already prepared for life without Jack sounds to me like planning was possibly already in motion of who could be our next man, possibly when he was approached by Barnsley.

I'd like to think the board were drawing up a list of potential candidates when Barnsley starting sniffing about and have revisited the list when Ipswich came on the scene...