Tickets for ibrox

guinness

2 hours ago, guinness said:

Hibs  and hearts used to get many more and other teams could if there was demand. Article claims it vwill be the same for Celtic though I would be surprised if police were happy with that for segregation etc.

The police will be loving it! They are the big winners here. Only need to segregate a small pocket of away fans at old firm games rather than a full stand of 8k.

12 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

Just means that the likes of Celtic and Hibs will do the same to them.

True Linwood.  Both Celtic and Hibs are on a high and with Rangers can sell out their ground to their own fans.  We can do the same simply by buying enough season tckets. That's the challenge. 

5 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

You're mad as a frog in a sock, where do I stop people saying anything.............if I could you'd be fist on the list. 

Is there no way to stop you making am absolute fool of yourself?  Guiness started this thread to discuss the topic. You have now posted 6 or 7 unrelated posts containing personal abuse.  Lack of respect for Guiness and others posting. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Just now, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Oh dear, stupidity is pouring from every orifice. :lol:

If you'e going to have a pop, at least don't make any spelling errors, makes you look like you're a fool.................oh wait.  :hammer

You are sòooooo easy. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TPAFKATS
The police will be loving it! They are the big winners here. Only need to segregate a small pocket of away fans at old firm games rather than a full stand of 8k.
The small pocket is in the corner though, sandwiched between two tier stands. They might need same or almost same number to segregate the manky mobs from each other.

Sent from my phone using sausage fingers

43 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

The small pocket is in the corner though, sandwiched between two tier stands. They might need same or almost same number to segregate the manky mobs from each other.

Sent from my phone using sausage fingers

I can't see the problem here.  If Rangers,  Celtic, Hibs,  Hearts, ourselves or others have sufficient demand for season tickets to sell out98 per cent of our capacity to home fans then why wouldn't we do so?