How Telling

Lord Pityme

There are several posters over on the owners mates part of the forum absolutey delirious with joy that Ross is leaving the club..!

hmmm i am sure they continually said i was anti st mirren, Ross etc..? Seems these proclaimed Ross-Ites are head over heels their hero is leaving because Dicko said he wouldnt be...! I bet theyd be over the moon if Dicko said "naw its only smoke, yir hoose isnae  burning doon", and whoop with laughter and mortal pain screaming " ha, ha, up you Dicko, we're feckin toast in here...we're Uh.....'

Theres nowt as queer as folk!

Edited by Lord Pityme

I'd agree with LPM though. It's the bizarre state that St Mirren fans get themselves into at times. There are definitely a few "superfans"who seem to be taking delight at Jack Ross leaving the club for Sunderland cause it "gets it right up me.". There's even been a few familiar names appear on the various Sunderland fan sites desperate to tell Sunderland fans that Ross has St Mirren playing like Barca, passing the ball on the deck from the back - which makes me wonder if any of them actually watched St Mirren play.

10 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

There are several posters over on the owners mates part of the forum absolutey delirious with joy that Ross is leaving the club..!

hmmm i am sure they continually said i was anti st mirren, Ross etc..? Seems these proclaimed Ross-Ites are head over heels their hero is leaving because Dicko said he wouldnt be...! I bet theyd be over the moon if Dicko said "naw its only smoke, yir hoose isnae  burning doon", and whoop with laughter and mortal pain screaming " ha, ha, up you Dicko, we're feckin toast in here...we're Uh.....'

The Clueless Clique ( Posse ) celebrated absolutely fecking wildly when Samson got an Extension to his Contract.

And they all know, he really is a poor Goalie, who should be freed.

But they all love,, ONEUPMANSHIP, MOCKING, POINTING & LAUGHING, ABUSING & BULLYING.  ( pathetic individuals )

Christ, it was Forum Ejaculation, when the dud goalie saved a penalty.

Not a word, when he blundered his way through the rest of the Season.

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/44355-sammy-signs-new-2-year-deal/

First post sums up every one of the fandans up.

14 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Your last sentence sums it up. (myself included). Some post opinions,  encourage argument and like seeing other people's interests and views given air time on the forum.  Some seem stuck in some sort of vague one upmanship with a vocabulary drawn from the 1950s and an apparent delight in trying, unsuccessfully,  to look smart at the expense of others. 

15 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

I think they're taking pleasure in the fact he was wrong... He'd admit himself he's stubborn as a mule on his viewpoints (like yourself) and also like yourself he's often wrong, but is too pig headed to backdown.

Maybe just enjoying something he wholeheartedly must put his hands up to being wrong about... Maybe even same as you in the 'fluffer' comments after Sunderland confirmed he rejected offer(s) from ths English Championship. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

I think they're taking pleasure in the fact he was wrong... He'd admit himself he's stubborn as a mule on his viewpoints (like yourself) and also like yourself he's often wrong, but is too pig headed to backdown.

Maybe just enjoying something he wholeheartedly must put his hands up to being wrong about... Maybe even same as you in the 'fluffer' comments after Sunderland confirmed he rejected offer(s) from ths English Championship. 

Come on Bazil. Sunderland are a big club with a Press and PR department. They aren't exactly going to announce their new manager as an inexperienced manager that got Alloa relegated, and who went three months without a win at St Mirren. They are going to claim he was much sought after, manager of the year in Scotland and manager of the winners of the Scottish Championship. They won't have any proof Jack Ross was ever offered the Barnsley job, or the Ipswich job never mind be able to claim he rejected them. I bet if challenged they'd simply point to the reports he'd rejected jobs on this website. 

I was wrong about Sunderland not wanting him. I didn't claim to be in the know, I just don't believe he's anywhere near good enough for my team. The other thread highlights the most obvious problem Jack Ross will face. He's never worked with anyone who was Sunderland class - not at Hearts, not at Dumbarton, not at Alloa and certainly not at St Mirren. He can't draw on his knowledge of playing staff or even on contacts. We'll see in history how he does, but at £350,000 per annum on a two year contract if things don't work out he'll be the cheapest manager Sunderland have gotten rid of since the 90s. 

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Of course you've got proof he rejected "Jobs" plural from the English championship?

well one cant be Barnsley as Ross himself said he pulled out himself before getting a knock back or an offer...

and one can't  be Ipswich as their chairman has been clear he wont be making an offer till next week when he has completed all interviews..

so please enlighten us, which English championship jobs has Ross actually been offered, and rejected? Is the answer in fact none?

21 minutes ago, StuD said:

Come on Bazil. Sunderland are a big club with a Press and PR department. They aren't exactly going to announce their new manager as an inexperienced manager that got Alloa relegated, and who went three months without a win at St Mirren. They are going to claim he was much sought after, manager of the year in Scotland and manager of the winners of the Scottish Championship. They won't have any proof Jack Ross was ever offered the Barnsley job, or the Ipswich job never mind be able to claim he rejected them. I bet if challenged they'd simply point to the reports he'd rejected jobs on this website. 

I was wrong about Sunderland not wanting him. I didn't claim to be in the know, I just don't believe he's anywhere near good enough for my team. The other thread highlights the most obvious problem Jack Ross will face. He's never worked with anyone who was Sunderland class - not at Hearts, not at Dumbarton, not at Alloa and certainly not at St Mirren. He can't draw on his knowledge of playing staff or even on contacts. We'll see in history how he does, but at £350,000 per annum on a two year contract if things don't work out he'll be the cheapest manager Sunderland have gotten rid of since the 90s. 

Stuart I'm sorry but that comment is unreal :lol: Do you think it adds any additional value telling fibs that Ipswich and Barnsely wanted him if not true haha? 

You've (as usual) zoomed in on the negatives. It would be like saying Alex Ferguson lost his first game and didn't win until the third attempt at Man U and got sacked by St Mirren. Might be factual but not in the slightest relevant in his career, same as the other facts aren't relevant in summing up the kind of managemnt potential Jack Ross has. 

Two manager of the year awards - fact

Several manager of the month awards - fact

Took a club that was adrift at Championship by a good bit to safety - fact

Won the Championship in Scotland the very next season by 12 points - fact

Clean sheets, goals scored, goal difference, all positives they could use. But no they have to boost it with Barnsley and Ipswich fake news? Sorry not buying that.

We can only go on the offical statement and as far as club official statements go, I would be massively surprised if it wasn't true.

In fact looking at twitter, several news stories are confirming Jack Ross turned down Ipswich as their ambition didn't match Sunderland in his opinion. 

10 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Of course you've got proof he rejected "Jobs" plural from the English championship?

well one cant be Barnsley as Ross himself said he pulled out himself before getting a knock back or an offer...

and one can't  be Ipswich as their chairman has been clear he wont be making an offer till next week when he has completed all interviews..

so please enlighten us, which English championship jobs has Ross actually been offered, and rejected? Is the answer in fact none?

He 'rejected' the approach by ruling himself out. No one can deny that. If I go for a job interview then phone them before they've made a choice 'I'm rejecting' the chance to get that job. He went, had the interview, heard their side and decided it wasn't for them before they decided to offer or not. clutching at straws much? 

As for Ipswich, several news outlets, journalists are saying he turned it down. Sunderland themselves have friggin said in an offical statement he rejected plural higher division clubs! What more evidence do you want?  What do they gain from saying something that's not true? From someone that so easily claims illegal activity from St Mirren and SMISA with zero evidence, you don't half take a lot of convincing for a story that actually has evidence :rolleyes:

And Ipswich, I suppose it was impossible the club panicked when they seen the Sunderland story they'd lose Jack Ross and went in with an offer? No way that could happen? :lol:

6 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

He 'rejected' the approach by ruling himself out. No one can deny that. If I go for a job interview then phone them before they've made a choice 'I'm rejecting' the chance to get that job. He went, had the interview, heard their side and decided it wasn't for them before they decided to offer or not. clutching at straws much? 

As for Ipswich, several news outlets, journalists are saying he turned it down. Sunderland themselves have friggin said in an offical statement he rejected plural higher division clubs! What more evidence do you want?  What do they gain from saying something that's not true? From someone that so easily claims illegal activity from St Mirren and SMISA with zero evidence, you don't half take a lot of convincing for a story that actually has evidence :rolleyes:

And Ipswich, I suppose it was impossible the club panicked when they seen the Sunderland story they'd lose Jack Ross and went in with an offer? No way that could happen? :lol:

So you have no evidence he was offered either job, therfor couldnt turn them down.

you do know Ross has confirmed this..? Dont you? 

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

So you have no evidence he was offered either job, therfor couldnt turn them down.

you do know Ross has confirmed this..? Dont you? 

Offical statement from his new employers, several news sources and journalists reporting the same but no evidence? okay :lol:

Remind me again your evidence for saying SMISA and St Mirren were breaking the law? How about your evidence JR was an Ipswich fluffer? Do you have evidence he wasn't offered because that's what you've been suggesting all along and seems like much stronger evidence he was... 

6 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Offical statement from his new employers, several news sources and journalists reporting the same but no evidence? okay :lol:

Remind me again your evidence for saying SMISA and St Mirren were breaking the law? How about your evidence JR was an Ipswich fluffer? Do you have evidence he wasn't offered because that's what you've been suggesting all along and seems like much stronger evidence he was... 

Funny how Ipswich havent said they have made an offer to anyone, and were certain not to till next week! Mind you it was only their chairman who said it, like it was only Ross who said he wasnt offered the Barnsley job. But hey your mountain of he said-she said is compelling!

15 hours ago, StuD said:

I'd agree with LPM though. It's the bizarre state that St Mirren fans get themselves into at times. There are definitely a few "superfans"who seem to be taking delight at Jack Ross leaving the club for Sunderland cause it "gets it right up me.". There's even been a few familiar names appear on the various Sunderland fan sites desperate to tell Sunderland fans that Ross has St Mirren playing like Barca, passing the ball on the deck from the back - which makes me wonder if any of them actually watched St Mirren play.

Do you honestly believe that you are that important you self absorbed w"nker

99% on here wish you would just F OFF

Of course you agree with LPM, you're both full of sh!t .....................

If you actually watched St Mirren you fanny, you would see that we played  4  upfront. So we didn't do hoof...............

You would give an aspirin a headache ......................

As for any fans of my clubs feelings they certainly are not influenced by a total troll  so get over yourself

Edited by DougJamie

45 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Funny how Ipswich havent said they have made an offer to anyone, and were certain not to till next week! Mind you it was only their chairman who said it, like it was only Ross who said he wasnt offered the Barnsley job. But hey your mountain of he said-she said is compelling!

Yeah cause that happens all the time, clubs come out and list who’s rejected them officially right before they negotiate with a manager. Gets a real sense of want. 

Its funny how you demand evidence for positives but negatives can be assumptions. Where’s your evidence that he hasn’t been offered? A comment from their chairman about 10 days ago? Yeah that wouldn’t change with another clubs interest. Haha baffling. 

Ross withdrew from the Barnsley job after being approached. It’s the definition of rejection, you really struggle with being wrong don’t you? Think you’d be used to it by now. 

Edited by bazil85

32 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

If you actually watched St Mirren you fanny, you would see that we played  4  upfront. So we didn't do hoof...............

As for any fans of my clubs feelings they certainly are not influenced by a total troll  so get over yourself

From what I can tell a ‘superfan’ Is someone that supports st Mirren but doesn’t automatically assume the absolute worst about club, management and players. 

49 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Shite. One up front most weeks. Three behind him looking for the second ball and indeed it was hoofball most of the time. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Yeah cause that happens all the time, clubs come out and list who’s rejected them officially right before they negotiate with a manager. Gets a real sense of want. 

Its funny how you demand evidence for positives but negatives can be assumptions. Where’s your evidence that he hasn’t been offered? A comment from their chairman about 10 days ago? Yeah that wouldn’t change with another clubs interest. Haha baffling. 

Ross withdrew from the Barnsley job after being approached. It’s the definition of rejection, you really struggle with being wrong don’t you? Think you’d be used to it by now. 

Well here's a thing...! Mibbaes you are spot on? Because... and not a lot of people know this so keep it under your hat... I rejected the Barnsley and Ipswich jobs too..! Talk about coincidence! I've also rejected Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern, Man U , Elgin and Spurs. I'm just bonkers me i know, but you have to wait or the right opportunity..right? Then when i acccept that i can tell everyone all the clubs i rejected!

mind you it will be a git big list by then!

but i have noted you've stopped saying he was offered both jobs, and at last we agree on a second thing.

Edited by Lord Pityme

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Well here's a thing...! Mibbaes you are spot on? Because... and not a lot of people know this so keep it under your hat... I rejected the Barnsley and Ipswich jobs too..! Talk about coincidence! I've also rejected Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern, Man U , Elgin and Spurs. I'm just bonkers me i know, but you have to wait or the right opportunity..right? Then when i acccept that i can tell everyone all the clubs i rejected!

mind you it will be a git big list by then!

but i have noted you've stopped saying he was offered both jobs, and at last we agree on a second thing.

Youre really clutching at straws aren’t you. The official statement is wrong because... I say it’s wrong hahaha. 

Okay we all know you must be hurting because of your dislike for Jack Ross and your want for him to fail and your posts about him not being good enough. We know you’re a bitter Wee article but it’s done now. Need to move on. People on here adamant Jack wouldn’t be wanted by big English clubs have been proven wrong. A club that can take 40k fans and easily EPL potential have taken our manager it’s done. 

2 hours ago, StuD said:

Shite. One up front most weeks. Three behind him looking for the second ball and indeed it was hoofball most of the time. 

Jack played much better football than most at our level. Top scorers, some class goals and attacking football. It’s not going to be Barca standard every week. 

question what is the issue with JR? Is it same for you as for LPM. I don’t understand the negativity at all, although it does seem just like your mindsets IMO 

12 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Jack played much better football than most at our level. Top scorers, some class goals and attacking football. It’s not going to be Barca standard every week. 

question what is the issue with JR? Is it same for you as for LPM. I don’t understand the negativity at all, although it does seem just like your mindsets IMO 

I don't have any issue with Jack Ross beyond the fact I think Sunderland have chosen badly. 

As I've said elsewhere I found the football entertaining enough most weeks but it was never the passing on the deck from the back football others are hyping it to be. Infact when he tried that St Mirren went through one of the darkest spells from October 2016 to January 2017. 

13 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Youre really clutching at straws aren’t you. The official statement is wrong because... I say it’s wrong hahaha. 

Okay we all know you must be hurting because of your dislike for Jack Ross and your want for him to fail and your posts about him not being good enough. We know you’re a bitter Wee article but it’s done now. Need to move on. People on here adamant Jack wouldn’t be wanted by big English clubs have been proven wrong. A club that can take 40k fans and easily EPL potential have taken our manager it’s done. 

You know for want of a better description Sunderland are my 'other' team? No...?

ach well I'm am sure if you knew you wouldnt say something as stupid as 'me wanting the new manager to fail', just like it would be ten times more stupid to insist before his move that i wanted the manager of the club I have supported for over fifty years to fail. 

Of course if you've got a completely uncorrobarated bit of spin press release to refute the above then... hey maybe i am wrong?

16 hours ago, DougJamie said:

15 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Which proves that ur a troll

Come on Doug, you lose the right to throw that term around when you post garbage like your top post there.

No need for it. Not even in the sin bin,