How Telling

Lord Pityme

On 5/25/2018 at 4:29 PM, DougJamie said:

Do you honestly believe that you are that important you self absorbed w"nker

99% on here wish you would just F OFF

Of course you agree with LPM, you're both full of sh!t .....................

If you actually watched St Mirren you fanny, you would see that we played  4  upfront. So we didn't do hoof...............

You would give an aspirin a headache ......................

As for any fans of my clubs feelings they certainly are not influenced by a total troll  so get over yourself

Wee hint, he is in the sin bin, away from the mainstream, in a place you can choose not to visit.

Really, you only come along to this section for a chance to round on people that you could easily leave alone

Edited by beyond our ken

30 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

LPM.  We sold McAllister to help build a team.  We sold Mallan to  help build a team.  We sold Morgan to help build a team.  We will sell Magennis to build our team if the right offer comes in.  It's our working model. 

No Ricky we sold Mallan &Morgan because we had to as their contracts were expiring. I wouldnt class siging Mullen as replacements for Morgan 'building a team'

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

No Ricky we sold Mallan &Morgan because we had to as their contracts were expiring. I wouldnt class siging Mullen as replacements for Morgan 'building a team'

I think there is truth in what we both write on selling the players.  The jury is still out on Mullen for me. 

42 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

If they or anyone comes in for Magennis imo it wouldnt top five hundred thousand up front. Hopefully we wont find out too soon!

I think that could be reasonable with add ons however as a club we're in a postion not to be reasonable and say 'if he's going this year it's X amount and no less'  Who knows though 

Just when you think that being a Newcastle fan is enough for you to not give a fcuk about how Jack Ross gets on at Sunderland, you suddenly remember Dickson supports them and has regularly informed us about his experiences watching games at the Stadium of Shite.

Here’s hoping League 2 beckons.

5 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Wee hint, he is in the sin bin, away from the mainstream, in a place you can choose not to visit.

Really, you only come along to this section for a chance to round on people that you could easily leave alone

Thanks mate. Sin bin is still part of forum. We managed to get shot him of his anti saints bile last time. So good to know he is in a cage

36 minutes ago, StuD said:

Really?

I like John McGinn but honestly, anyone who watched Sunderland last season knows the priority positions are goalkeeper and defence. Sunderland have loads of good quality cover in midfield. If Ross os getting involved in a bidding war for John McGinn and paying ovrr the odds for Magennis then my fears about him would be completely confirmed

The whole squad needs overhauled at safc, the manager has to bring in a new approach and probably one or two of the promising youngsters will be deemed not up to it along with the big earning wage thieves. Every academy has 'promising youngsters' but most cant hack life as a full time pro.

doubt they'll be a bidding war for J McGinn, both Brighton and West Ham are interested, so if they put a bid in he'll be off there.

58 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Thanks mate. Sin bin is still part of forum. We managed to get shot him of his anti saints bile last time. So good to know he is in a cage

Where do you get the anti saints part from?  Still a member of SMISA, former SMISA committee member, a fan for over 50 years?

Are you saying to criticise one aspect of the club is to be anti-saints?

46 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

The whole squad needs overhauled at safc, the manager has to bring in a new approach and probably one or two of the promising youngsters will be deemed not up to it along with the big earning wage thieves. Every academy has 'promising youngsters' but most cant hack life as a full time pro.

doubt they'll be a bidding war for J McGinn, both Brighton and West Ham are interested, so if they put a bid in he'll be off there.

Aye on all counts but if Ross has the reported £10m to spend hes got to cover the basic priorities. O'Shea and Wilson are out of contract. Kone is on a high wage and wants away and Beadling was the best of the Academy Centre Backs and hes left for Dunfermline. Then youve got three goalkeepers who have made mistakes over the last year that make that Liverpool keeper look positively competent. Ross needs to sort that first. Oviedo is trying to get a move away too so a left backs going to be needed as well. 

Midfield is the strongest part of the side. Robson and Honeyman have had two years in the first team already and both did fine. Asoro looks like a real hot talent. And Duncan Whatmore is due back after the summer. The club also still has Rodwell, N'Dong, and Cattermole all in centre midfield. None appear to be leaving. Khazri is still a Sunderland player who is going to be in the shop window at the World Cup. On top of that Embleton is ready to step up. John McGinn is a decent player but hes similar to Cattermole and Robson. I cant see Sunderlands link to him being anything more than journalist / agent mischief. 

52 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Where do you get the anti saints part from?  Still a member of SMISA, former SMISA committee member, a fan for over 50 years?

What hurts DJ most is being ignored. He knows people who ignore him operate/interact on a much higher level to him.

51 minutes ago, StuD said:

Aye on all counts but if Ross has the reported £10m to spend hes got to cover the basic priorities. O'Shea and Wilson are out of contract. Kone is on a high wage and wants away and Beadling was the best of the Academy Centre Backs and hes left for Dunfermline. Then youve got three goalkeepers who have made mistakes over the last year that make that Liverpool keeper look positively competent. Ross needs to sort that first. Oviedo is trying to get a move away too so a left backs going to be needed as well. 

Midfield is the strongest part of the side. Robson and Honeyman have had two years in the first team already and both did fine. Asoro looks like a real hot talent. And Duncan Whatmore is due back after the summer. The club also still has Rodwell, N'Dong, and Cattermole all in centre midfield. None appear to be leaving. Khazri is still a Sunderland player who is going to be in the shop window at the World Cup. On top of that Embleton is ready to step up. John McGinn is a decent player but hes similar to Cattermole and Robson. I cant see Sunderlands link to him being anything more than journalist / agent mischief. 

Rodwell N'Dong and Cattermole are getting punted for whatever they can get for them. Big rebuild with players Ross already knows can deliver.

2 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

By reading his posts. One aspect??, ur having a laugh. :lol:

Fans at Ibrox happy clapped their Club to death. 

If more had criticised the antics of Murray and his Board over the years, that Club may still be alive. 

Constructive criticism is vital. 

And that would come from a supporter or supporters who care deeply for their Club. 

Nobody is anti Saints. 

Certainly not LPM and StuD. 

Edited by shull

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Rodwell N'Dong and Cattermole are getting punted for whatever they can get for them. Big rebuild with players Ross already knows can deliver.

Easier said than done. N'Dong went to Watford on loan and played zero games from January till May. Rodwell has been refusing to go anywhere - he's got one more year on his contract at £40k per week. No-one is going to give him that elsewhere especially since he's lost all interest in playing. And Cattermole is under contract till 2021. 

I also forgot Ross also has Paddy McNair and Lynden Gooch on the books that can play that central midfield role. 

33 minutes ago, StuD said:

Easier said than done. N'Dong went to Watford on loan and played zero games from January till May. Rodwell has been refusing to go anywhere - he's got one more year on his contract at £40k per week. No-one is going to give him that elsewhere especially since he's lost all interest in playing. And Cattermole is under contract till 2021. 

I also forgot Ross also has Paddy McNair and Lynden Gooch on the books that can play that central midfield role. 

Worse case scenario they are willing to pay the difference in existing deal if they move to new clubs. Their chance to take the money and run!

5 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Just when you think that being a Newcastle fan is enough for you to not give a fcuk about how Jack Ross gets on at Sunderland, you suddenly remember Dickson supports them and has regularly informed us about his experiences watching games at the Stadium of Shite.

Here’s hoping League 2 beckons.

You just save on black and white striped shirts by supporting Newcastle and Saints Poza. 

19 hours ago, shull said:

Fans at Ibrox happy clapped their Club to death. 

If more had criticised the antics of Murray and his Board over the years, that Club may still be alive. 

Constructive criticism is vital. 

And that would come from a supporter or supporters who care deeply for their Club. 

Nobody is anti Saints. 

Certainly not LPM and StuD. 

You could of fooled me, how does it save St Mirren and how is it ''constructive criticism' to:

• State (not even accuse but state) St Mirren and SMISA are breaking the law
  • Actively pan BTB because they don't agree with aspects of it (possibly to the point where other members have cancelled subscriptions)
  • Criticise Jack Ross as an average/ poor manager because he lost a few games when he took over and got Alloa relegated even after their fate had all but been sealed
  • Hammer any St Mirren players as 'nowhere near good enough' for League 1 in England. 
  • Ridicule a £1 million price tag for a St Mirren player
  • Criticise a board decision that will literally generate more income helping safeguard the team and our potential top flight survival (Sevco/ Celtic in the family stand) 

I could go on

They don't seem overlay 'constructive' in preserving our club. Can't imagine it being good for Rangers if they were offered £5 million for a player and fans were screaming 'He's only worth £20 quid' :rolleyes:

Probably a wasted post this, we know you don't read further than 20 words :lol:

Spot on Baz. I know all fans have a pop at the club. God knows i did at the old BOD. But at least see something good in what has and is being achieved. A miracle stopped us being League one dross. Jack is no longer our manager. We should all have one thing in common. St Mirren. All views welcome but balanced would also be good.