How Telling

Lord Pityme

Just now, shull said:

Correct Baz 

Wasted post 

Quick skim sent me to :snore

I thought it was a great post. But then again i have an attention span longer than 2 secs. Now who else has really short attention spans. Oh yeah weans . Says it all really

47 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You could of fooled me, how does it save St Mirren and how is it ''constructive criticism' to:

• State (not even accuse but state) St Mirren and SMISA are breaking the law
  • Actively pan BTB because they don't agree with aspects of it (possibly to the point where other members have cancelled subscriptions)
  • Criticise Jack Ross as an average/ poor manager because he lost a few games when he took over and got Alloa relegated even after their fate had all but been sealed
  • Hammer any St Mirren players as 'nowhere near good enough' for League 1 in England. 
  • Ridicule a £1 million price tag for a St Mirren player
  • Criticise a board decision that will literally generate more income helping safeguard the team and our potential top flight survival (Sevco/ Celtic in the family stand) 

I could go on

They don't seem overlay 'constructive' in preserving our club. Can't imagine it being good for Rangers if they were offered £5 million for a player and fans were screaming 'He's only worth £20 quid' :rolleyes:

Probably a wasted post this, we know you don't read further than 20 words :lol:

Superfan Baz eh? The only opinion that he thinks is valid.

Constructive or not they've all been valid points. Its a shame you can't accept that some people might have a different opinion to you. :rolleyes:

Edited by StuD

My post from yesterday still stands. 

Constructive criticism is vital. 

No need for a ten page snoozefest regarding. 

Only get a few minutes between hires. 

No time to waste. 

Over on the forum owners mates pages there seems to be a fair few posters think that Gavin Reilly isnt up to much, and no great loss. Well he's only been our highest scorer for a few years, held back by injury second half of season, and the guy who replaced him couldnt keep the injured Reilly on the bench as all he could muster in six months was 3 goals!

can any of these experts tell us where in our squad we are going to make up the twenty odd Reilly pitched in with last season?

2 hours ago, StuD said:

Superfan Baz eh? The only opinion that he thinks is valid.

Constructive or not they've all been valid points. Its a shame you can't accept that some people might have a different opinion to you. :rolleyes:

As soon as someone is critical of someone like you, Shull or LPM they're automatically a 'happy clapper' or 'super fan.' You'd think after so many years being in the extreme minority of so many debates the 'happy clapper' chat would be shown to be nonsense and it would be coming clearer your mindsets are just set to the negative. 

The validity of those points = very questionable :lol:

Being in a minority doesn't mean said person is wrong. 

I have always intimated that The Masses Are Asses. 

Very true on Black and White Army, at times. 

Also, millions and millions of fans of the Club from Ibrox will tell you their Club didn't die.

3 hours ago, shull said:

My post from yesterday still stands. 

No need for a ten page snoozefest regarding. 

Only get a few minutes between hires. 

No time to waste. 

How constructive is a post claiming SMISA/ St Mirren incitement? :huh:

Was that short enough? :lol:

6 minutes ago, shull said:

Also, millions and millions of fans of the Club from Ibrox will tell you their Club didn't die.

But when you are consistently in the minority, over and over and over again... Eventually the penny must drop.

Especially when posted viewpoints are done often with zero evidence. 

12 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

As soon as someone is critical of someone like you, Shull or LPM they're automatically a 'happy clapper' or 'super fan.' You'd think after so many years being in the extreme minority of so many debates the 'happy clapper' chat would be shown to be nonsense and it would be coming clearer your mindsets are just set to the negative. 

The validity of those points = very questionable :lol:

You see right there is the thing!

can only speak for myself, and perhaps offer an observation of others you mention, that being in the main, I and the others are tolerant of all views. I dont feel the need to hound someone from thread, to thread to shout 'Boo....Boo...Boo....Boo...feckin Boo..!'. Happy to agree to disagree. Or make my case, and debate.

unfortunately the same cant be said for posters like you who are only tolerant of people who dont challenge the club, manager, players. And in most cases i look at,  it appears posters like yourself get aggrieved because what I or another is saying is right, or valid, and you seem to feel like you have to stand your ground and make silly claims about me or another because, in essence you know some/all of the points I or others make are valid. For you it seems easier to throw these silly claims of being 'Anti St Mirren, Manager, Player Board etc' around as a big deflection.

Its all pretty obvious.

on another point, just like the last time the stupid decision to create a 'Sin Bin' was made, we see again that the majority of people posting in it, are not in the 'Sin Bin' but are posting there to abuse, wind up and in some cases threaten others... it seems  a purpose made section where the forum owner is inviting those of a bullying, abusive, threatening disposition to attack the posters confined to that section.

There are a few laws now, designed to tackle this type of online/Social media abuse! Maybe we could get it up on the BBC website, they are happy to champion the minorities/opposed in our society. It would certainly highlight this forum, and have people clicking through to see the kind of behaviour that's tolerated.

40 minutes ago, shull said:

I will have a glass of what ur drinking. Millions ha ha. Do agree with masses asses though.. and well done a very varied view there Shullster.  Great post from a gun  i mean taxi for hire

32 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

can only speak for myself, and perhaps offer an observation of others you mention, that being in the main, I and the others are tolerant of all views. I dont feel the need to hound someone from thread, to thread to shout 'Boo....Boo...Boo....Boo...feckin Boo..!'. Happy to agree to disagree. Or make my case, and debate.

unfortunately the same cant be said for posters like you who are only tolerant of people who dont challenge the club, manager, players. And in most cases i look at,  it appears posters like yourself get aggrieved because what I or another is saying is right, or valid, and you seem to feel like you have to stand your ground and make silly claims about me or another because, in essence you know some/all of the points I or others make are valid. For you it seems easier to throw these silly claims of being 'Anti St Mirren, Manager, Player Board etc' around as a big deflection.

Its all pretty obvious.

on another point, just like the last time the stupid decision to create a 'Sin Bin' was made, we see again that the majority of people posting in it, are not in the 'Sin Bin' but are posting there to abuse, wind up and in some cases threaten others... it seems  a purpose made section where the forum owner is inviting those of a bullying, abusive, threatening disposition to attack the posters confined to that section.

There are a few laws now, designed to tackle this type of online/Social media abuse! Maybe we could get it up on the BBC website, they are happy to champion the minorities/opposed in our society. It would certainly highlight this forum, and have people clicking through to see the kind of behaviour that's tolerated.

Geezzzzzzzzzzz. Shull must sleep well in here..... u just got far to much time eating porridge........ ok cutting it down LPM.There is nothing wrong with different view points. Its just the constant neg thats wearing. WGAF about Sunderland..... or is that part of your pennance in here. If our BOD thought same as Sunderland we could get Ian McColl pay him 200k and sign Shankland for 500k... u see there are plenty of stupid clubs out there... we have The Rangers...... so just try to see a positive in what our BOD former manager and players have achieved for about 5% wages of the mercaniaries from the NE. Theres a good chap...... 

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Its all pretty obvious.

LPM saying my comments are all boo related!.. I don't know what to do with that. 

As for deflection, I don't deflect. I've given very clear evidence for negative points you've made that simply aren't true and as for your opinion only points, I don't think I've ever seen a positive one. Forgive me if that's disappointing to me on a St Mirren forum.  

As for the abuse and bully comments. Unless the definition of those words have changed, I haven't seen any of that (Well calling someone a fluffer possibly) but feel free to get yourself over to the BBC, maybe they could do with a good laugh. :lol:

You can do it right after you contact the FCA with your fraud allegations :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

But when you are consistently in the minority, over and over and over again... Eventually the penny must drop.

Especially when posted viewpoints are done often with zero evidence. 

The penny dropped years ago on here. 

Mostly I am correct. 

Therefore, The Masses Are Asses. 

The problem the Asses have is they play the Man not the subject matter. 

Everybody knows Samson ain't good enough. 

But The Asses, god forbid willnae concur. 

My evidence is my own eyes. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

How constructive is a post claiming SMISA/ St Mirren incitement? :huh:

Was that short enough? :lol:

Daft post. 

That is all I said. 

Dunno what you are on about 

Do you honestly think I read hunners of SMISA Pages ? 

Maybe, just the Title. 

22 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

LPM saying my comments are all boo related!.. I don't know what to do with that. 

As for deflection, I don't deflect. I've given very clear evidence for negative points you've made that simply aren't true and as for your opinion only points, I don't think I've ever seen a positive one. Forgive me if that's disappointing to me on a St Mirren forum.  

As for the abuse and bully comments. Unless the definition of those words have changed, I haven't seen any of that (Well calling someone a fluffer possibly) but feel free to get yourself over to the BBC, maybe they could do with a good laugh. :lol:

You can do it right after you contact the FCA with your fraud allegations :rolleyes:

There it is.... D.E.F.LE.C.T.I.O.N.

I gave Bazil some kudos over on the SMISA thread because I admired the fact he was dogmatic and principled in his defence of something he believed in. I like to think I am similar. It's a good trait, but sadly he's just being silly now. 

16 hours ago, shull said:

Daft post. 

That is all I said. 

Dunno what you are on about 

Do you honestly think I read hunners of SMISA Pages ? 

Maybe, just the Title. 

How's it a daft post, you said constructive criticism, I simply pointed out a lot of posts are in no way constructive.

Don't see how hammering Sammy is constructive either. The decison has been made, you won't change it with a personal vendetta, let it go.

Personally I think he improved massively the last half of the season... This I witnessed with my own eyes. 

12 hours ago, StuD said:

I gave Bazil some kudos over on the SMISA thread because I admired the fact he was dogmatic and principled in his defence of something he believed in. I like to think I am similar. It's a good trait, but sadly he's just being silly now. 

Started off so well. Guess I must just be a happy clapper for wanting to defend my club and it's employees... A happy clapper and a bully apparently :lol:

Or is that more deflection? :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

How's it a daft post, you said constructive criticism, I simply pointed out a lot of posts are in no way constructive.

Don't see how hammering Sammy is constructive either. The decison has been made, you won't change it with a personal vendetta, let it go.

Personally I think he improved massively the last half of the season... This I witnessed with my own eyes. 

I wasn't talking about non constructive criticism. 

Just constructive, which is vital. 

No vendetta against Samson. 

I just believe he is not a good goalie. 

Others believe other players over the years are not up to it.

Some are going overboard. 

8 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The last half of the Season , he hardly touched the ball due to our defence being generally shit hot. 

The whole Team, especially the back four should have been praised for our clean sheet record. 

On 5/31/2018 at 9:32 AM, shull said:

The last half of the Season , he hardly touched the ball due to our defence being generally shit hot. 

The whole Team, especially the back four should have been praised for our clean sheet record. 

And they all were... including Sammy. He made some really important saves and hardly put a foot wrong. Can only judge him on what he had to do, you seem to be judging him on past experiences. 

On 5/31/2018 at 9:32 AM, shull said:

5 hours ago, bazil85 said:

And they all were... including Sammy. He made some really important saves and hardly put a foot wrong. Can only judge him on what he had to do, you seem to be judging him on past experiences. 

5 hours ago, wee cumbrae bud said:

Sammy was given sole praise for clean sheet record and he hardly touched the ball throughout it. 

He made plenty bloopers during the Season when the ball did eventually come to him. 

He won't do for the SPFL PREMIERSHIP. 

The Club disgracefully giving Samson ALL THE CREDIT for the Clean Sheet record.

Craig Samson agrees new contract

SMFC Webteam

Saints News

Craig Samson has signed a new contract with the club today, which will see him ply his trade with St Mirren until the summer of 2020.

The stopper has had a remarkable season with The Buddies, helping them on their way to lifting the Championship title.

It was also a record breaking season for Samson personally, as he broke the record for consecutive clean sheets at home. From December till April he accumulated eight clean sheets in a row at the Paisley 2021 Stadium, defeating Craig Hinchcliffe's previous record of seven.

Samson said: "I am absolutely delighted with it. It's something the manager and I have been discussing for a few weeks now, since we knew what position we were in and that we were going to be in the Premier League next year.